[SOLVED] Minor script errors on boot caused by unknown plugin

Decided to dive straight into beta 35 (from stable) with my backup server to get ahead of any issues I might encounter as my backup and main are configured very similarly.

I've noticed two innocuous errors on the monitor attached to the server. They don't show up in the logs anywhere that I can find and there is nothing preceding or following them.

image.thumb.png.3b64261ecb35a0580cab9075f368041a.png

I rebooted into safe mode and those two lines don't appear. So it has something to do with a plugin, but I'm not sure how to go about figuring out which one. I poked through the beta threads and tried some searching but didn't see this mentioned anywhere else yet.

I haven't noticed any lost or broken functionality yet, so they appear to be harmless but I would feel better knowing where they are coming from and what if any damage it may cause.

Diagnostics:

void-diagnostics-20201203-1515.zip

Edited by weirdcrap
7 minutes ago, trurl said:

Looks like many of your plugins are not up-to-date. Take care of that and see what happens.

The update checker in UnRAID disagrees with you. I assumed I was all good. How do I tell which are out of date if I can't trust the updater?

image.thumb.png.881647b941a94ff7712471c857dbe456.png

image.thumb.png.1033be771af659de362cc2e25bdd437f.png

EDIT: I even have automatic weekly plugin updates turned on in Squid's plugin.

image.thumb.png.34933f22c015ed00a48eb5005f093c40.png

Edited by weirdcrap
1 minute ago, trurl said:

Looks like you're right, I just thought some of them should have newer dates than that.

I did remove Docgyver's SSH and denyhosts plugins after the beta update as they were quite old and I saw the SSH changes made in beta 25.

I initially thought they might be my problem but even after removing those and rebooting this persisted.

That way that I did it was to look at all the .plgs within /boot/config/plugins and see which code section was long enough to hit a line 87 and then copied / pasted that section and saw that line 87 contained an ==, then uninstalled the plugin rebooted and saw the error didn't reappear.

The way most people would have done it is uninstall one by one followed by a reboot and see when the error disappeared.

1 hour ago, Squid said:

That way that I did it was to look at all the .plgs within /boot/config/plugins and see which code section was long enough to hit a line 87 and then copied / pasted that section and saw that line 87 contained an ==, then uninstalled the plugin rebooted and saw the error didn't reappear.

The way most people would have done it is uninstall one by one followed by a reboot and see when the error disappeared.

Oh yeah I thought about trying to dig through the PLGs myself but I didn't really know what I was looking for so I figured asking would be quicker. I'd just have a million questions about the PLGs instead lol.

@dlandon thank you for the quick fix! Glad it wasn't anything serious.