Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Unraid

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Masterwishx

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Masterwishx

  1. Is any news available?
  2. Check privios posts...
  3. It will move after 95 % of cache pool
  4. You can read about all options by click on it or press F1. Set freeing to 40%.
  5. As we talked with @Grobalt in pm he was successfully got the things working with sync.
  6. To sync files, pool size must be below both (moving and freeing thresholds), will add this to description in next version. And Only modified files after last sync will be syncronized.
  7. Should work, check the logs
  8. What in the syslog?
  9. I need to check, but You can run by : mover start in cmd
  10. It's already available
  11. can you check age_mover befor i push to release ?
  12. Sync = synchronise
  13. I think I can add option for sync to sync files less than Xmb?
  14. Yep, becouse as I wrote above, befor 85% files sync with same settings from Mover, seems needs separate settings for synchronization but not sure if it can be done need to check code again when will have time. As we said befor the plugin was builded mainly for moving data... :)
  15. You can send debug.zip I will check it
  16. Files will be moved to array after moving threshold 85% in your case with (settings age/size etc). Files will be syncronized when befor moving threshold 85% (with same settings): ONLY files modified since last sync will be synchronised.
  17. Not sure what do you mean? I didn't changed the way file list made or other options etc only added: ability to use sync for share only when global sync off/on (but if global sync enabled the last time sync will be writen to shares last sync date from global last sync also)
  18. This sync should work exactly as for global was but can be sync for share only when global sync is off
  19. 2025.07.27 version Update - new: Added a "Moved Only" notification option that allows notifications only when files are actually moved. **_(masterwishx)_** - new: Debug added for synchronize and notification modes. - new: Introduced a "Synchronize Primary files to Secondary" setting for shares override with cache enabled, enabling selective synchronization of modified files for backup and parity protection.
  20. Yep you right, we also need developer who can make it and maintain. I just took this plugin to maintain temporary at this year Becouse it was not working in Unraid 7.0 And was need to be fixed and no one want to get it Becouse it veeery big plugin to maintain. So I fixed and added some futures for availability and time I have. Will try add some additional to sync if will be possible... Also some additional plugins added and will be added in future related to moving and syncing maybe. :)
  21. Wow i forgot what i explained some time ago to some users : Only modified files since last sync are synchronized. :)
  22. I got the idea from the code but not really worked for me when tested, only after many manipulations.. Not sure many users want it, not using it personally but if someone want I can make a little enchantment . Also someone opened issue in github for add synchronise to share settings... Will see...
  23. Yep as I tested and wrote it's working a little strange now. Yep that's why asked As it's already avalibe maybe(not sure) I will make a little enchantments, but yes it's very confusing for this plugin. I'm still trying to understand how it should work right at all.
  24. Not sure what is meaning?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.