I really want ZFS native support without needing to have at least 1 drive in Array (Unraid's array). ZFS can also do snapshots, encryption, and other stuff, it's literaly pleasing to be there ..
That feature is on my top 10.
2. Backup option (incremental with rotation) using SMB, NFS, or whatever else users want
3. Better network settings, actually it is somewhat confusing and not professional (vlans, routing, firewall)
4. Better user controls (more admin accounts, higher control of user access, 2FA..)
5. Boot from HDD/SSD/network (change license linking, I believe it is easy now with My Servers plugin)
6. Better SHFS performance (it is cpu intensive and cutting speeds somewhat)
7. Better VM configuration, It is weird that I need to edit xml each time I change path of virtual disk (this change qcow2 to raw format in xml) and some other stuff
8. Telegram notifications tweaks (when network is lost, all messages are lost from that time)
9. Modernised WebUI, interactive
10. Thanks :))