Everything posted by JudasD
-
SOLVED: Out of memory error from Fix Common Problems plugin
mprime was manually run earlier in that day. This was my attempt at trying to test my memory, etc. The OOM instance i am reporting was well after mprime was executed. I do not have any other scripts running at the same time as the "daily" schedule. If i move the daily schedule, the OOM issue follows the execution time. It is the fix common problems plugin that reports the issue because it is part of the daily script.
-
SOLVED: Out of memory error from Fix Common Problems plugin
I have narrowed the timing down, the issue occurs when the daily script schedule executes (MyServersGetJS.sh, fix.common.problems.sh, logrotate, tailscale-daily, user.script.start.daily.sh, etc). I only have a single VM using 32g of memory, in a system with 128g total. I do have dockers running, but the issue still occurs even if I have all dockers shutdown.
-
SOLVED: Out of memory error from Fix Common Problems plugin
I recently started seeing an out of memory error, that is killing one of my VMs throughout he day. I currently have 128g total memory and the single VM I run is using 64g. I did recently upgrade the server CPU, but i have tried putting the previous CPU back in and the issue still occurs. I did try reducing the VM to 16g and the OOM error still occurs, but less frequently. Thank you for any assistance you can provide.
-
[Plugin] FolderView
Thank you both for the tip on custom CSS. i wasnt aware this existed. JD
-
[Plugin] FolderView
on the dashboard view, is it possible to make the folder expand/collapse on a single click of the folder? Thanks, JD
-
[Plugin] NUT v2 - Network UPS Tools
is anyone seeing the upssched-cmd script not triggering on the recent releases? I was able to get the script to trigger 2 weeks ago, but after the plugin update i am not able to get any script execution. all on Rysz's releases. Thanks, JD
-
[Plugin] Docker Folder
I am diggin' on Folderize. That names sounds kinda neat.
-
[Plugin] Docker Folder
The changelog shows: 2023.03.18 Unraid 6.12 updates (docker / vm tab ONLY) It's not broken, it just isn't available. I too use the dashboard the majority of the time and love the script launching feature. we will have to wait and see if anyone is able to extend the support to the dashboard page.
-
Dynamix - V6 Plugins
Dynamix Safe Mode is super handy for anyone having dashboard issues with their plugins. I am still having issues trying to find which plug-in is causing my dashboard to show blank, but this plug-in prevents needing the constant reboots. Very nice!!!
-
[Plugin] Docker Folder
i have to agree with all the love on this page, Docker Folder is one very useful plugin. Many thanks to those that have helped keep this plug-in alive!
-
[Plugin] NUT v2 - Network UPS Tools
I have posted this query before, but no one replied. This must not be a common occurrence if it is just the two of us. I am on 6.12.0 and i did upgrade to the newest supported version. The issue still exists.
-
[Plugin] NUT v2 - Network UPS Tools
is anyone else seeing "/etc/nut/upssched.conf" get overwritten by the default file on each reboot? Thanks, JD
-
File Activity Plugin - How can I figure out what keeps spinning up my disks?
This plugin solved a new issue for me. Out of nowhere drives were not spinning down and there had been no updates to unraid. Using this plug-in, I found a VM was causing the keep-alive. An app in the VM did an auto-update (even with auto-update turned off in the app). I would have never been able to diagnose this without the plug-in! Greatly appreciated! JD
-
[Plugin] Tailscale
this is a great idea, love it! Tailscale still works if the array goes offline, no fancy setups! Thank you for all of your efforts. Very easy to bring the new server online. Dead simple. JD
-
[Support] for atribe's repo Docker images
I'm glad you are up and running again. We will have to wait to see if the dev can address it. It's python and beyond my scope of how to fix.
-
[Support] for atribe's repo Docker images
I too had an issue with the new glances. if you backrev to the previous tag as your repo, glances should start working again. use: nicolargo/glances:3.3.0.2
-
[Plugin] NUT v2 - Network UPS Tools
I also see the static display on the dashboard that will only update when the page is refreshed. Have you made any changes to the config files in your NUT setup? The unraid NUT settings page retains the settings. It is the NUT config files that get defaulted.
-
[Plugin] NUT v2 - Network UPS Tools
Is anyone running NUT with 6.11.1? Upon reboot, my NUT config files return to default. Thanks, JD
-
Unraid OS version 6.11.0 available
Thank you for bringing up this topic. 👍 I was not aware of Nerd Pack deprecation on 6.11. JD