DayspringGaming

Members
  • Content Count

    53
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

10 Good

About DayspringGaming

  • Rank
    Newbie

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. After a full deletion of the app-data folder for Handbrake, I've re-downloaded it but am getting a server disconnected: code 1006 error and red X on the web ui. Any ideas? The log is showing several of these as I try and log in: 13/04/2021 00:11:40 Got connection from client 192.168.1.164 13/04/2021 00:11:40 other clients: 13/04/2021 00:11:40 Got 'ws' WebSockets handshake 13/04/2021 00:11:40 webSocketsHandshake: incomplete client handshake 13/04/2021 00:11:40 Client 192.168.1.164 gone
  2. So apparently there's a "hack" to allow consumer card virtualization. It sounds like SR IOV. https://www.tomshardware.com/news/nvidia-gpu-virtualization-unlocked-on-client-gpus Am I correct here?
  3. Name shortening works perfectly! Thanks for fixing!
  4. Just updated to the new version - still having an issue with the long GPU name.
  5. I just turned it on using Authy without problem. Anything that Google Authenticator does, Authy can do. I migrated over to Authy because when getting a new device, it'll carry the accounts over and you don't need to set everything back up.
  6. Done and done. And yeah - totally a 1% problem to have. It's just such a pretty card though...
  7. So 1 small nag (maybe a feature request) and an actual enhancement request: Transcoding using handbrake NVENC, but the icon not showing in the UI. From an at-a-glance standpoint, would be nice to have that included. The other "issue" I have is my GPU name is stupid long "Nvidia TITAN Xp COLLECTORS EDITION" - is there a way to make that editable so the characters don't overwrite/overlap each other? GPU_Stats.txt SMI_Log.txt
  8. Getting the following in the logs after the latest update: [v3.0.5.1144] System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null. Parameter name: attribute at System.Xml.Linq.XAttribute.op_Explicit (System.Xml.Linq.XAttribute attribute) [0x0000e] in /build/mono/src/mono/external/corefx/src/System.Private.Xml.Linq/src/System/Xml/Linq/XAttribute.cs:357 2021-03-10 11:28:55,417 DEBG 'sonarr' stdout output: at NzbDrone.Core.Indexers.RssParser+<>c__DisplayClass45_0.<GetEnclosures>b__0 (System.Xml.Linq.XElement v) [0x00000] in M:\BuildAgent\work\63739567f01dbcc2\src\NzbDrone.Core\I
  9. 5451 drwx------ 3 root root 16384 Jan 15 2020 ./ 3509 drwx------ 5 root root 16384 May 12 2018 ../ 5454 drwx------ 2 root root 16384 Dec 22 03:00 limetech/
  10. 4217 drwx------ 2 root root 16384 Feb 22 22:59 ./ 3509 drwx------ 5 root root 16384 May 12 2018 ../ 5445 -rw------- 1 root root 3576 Mar 15 2020 my-Boinc.xml 4583 -rw------- 1 root root 2857 Nov 6 2019 my-DiskSpeed.xml 5432 -rw------- 1 root root 6884 Mar 29 2020 my-Dropbox.xml 4607 -rw------- 1 root root 5603 Mar 20 2020 my-FoldingAtHome.xml 5439 -rw------- 1 root root 2666 Aug 1 2019 my-Grafana.xml 5433 -rw------- 1 root root 17870 Apr 13 2020 my-HandBrake.xml 4322 -rw------- 1 root root 16369 Apr 17 2020 my-HandBrake_NVENC.xml 5437 -rw------- 1 root root 2272 Aug 1 2019 my
  11. Getting an error in Fix Common Problems - said that a certain file is corrupted. However, when I go to this location on the flash drive, it's not there. /boot/config/plugins/dockerMan/templates/appdefs.xml Not sure where to find said file or fix the error.
  12. So I've spent the better part of 3 hours on this tonight and I have 2 "errors" left in my Nextcloud setup. Fresh 21.0.0 install Fresh SWAG install Using duckdns.org and Spaceinvader's setup video. I can't for the life of me figure out what to edit and where. I see NGINX posts saying to edit something here, I see others saying to edit .htaccess files. None of the searches I've done here and abroad have lead to a concrete "edit this, do this here" answer. At the end of my proverbial rope and patience.
  13. They share all of the following: Drive cage (handles power & SATA connections to the drive) HBA SFF 8087 Cable I'm looking into a new HBA. Next after that is a PSU upgrade (650W right now) and instead of using the rosewill cage, do a direct connection to the drives.