"SimpleFeatures" Plugin - Version 1.0.11

Reference to the image has some uppercase characters in it, while it should be all lowercase. This has been corrected, if you re-download the package (see post before) it has the correction.

Can you clear the cache of your browser? To show/hide the banner is done using a CSS file which the browser needs to reload.

Clearing the cache worked, thanks. I like having the banner with the snow effect. I was just testing the options to make sure they work.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry been too long since i installed a new package how do i do this:

"Modify the following line to represent the directory you placed it in. /boot is your flash drive, then place into your go script, preferably after the emhttp entry:

installpkg /boot/*path to*/simpleFeatures-0.8-unraid-speeding_ant.tgz"

Where do i find my go script? on the flash drive?

edit:

the go script? is that the "go" file in \flash\config\ ?

it already contains this:

#!/bin/bash

# Start the Management Utility

/usr/local/sbin/emhttp &

/boot/unmenu/uu

cd /boot/packages && find . -name '*.auto_install' -type f -print | sort | xargs -n1 sh -c

/boot/config/snap/snap.sh -b

where do i put that line then?

also i dont use snap anymore, is it still there?

Can anyone repost bonienl's SF package?  The bergware site is down.  :'(

The site works for me.

yeah back up now. had a site security certificate expiration error earlier.  looking forward to trying this. wanted a simple 1 click way to put my server to sleep from both an android and iphone.  guess 2 clicks isn't bad.  ::)

Put it in flash\extra. Whatever is in this folder will be re-installed automatically.

are you talking to me?

so i just put the SF file  on the flash in a map "extra" thats it?

Why isnt this mentioned in the first post then?

Also the first post should be updated, it says version 0.8 but 0.9 is already out ;)

Put it in flash\extra. Whatever is in this folder will be re-installed automatically.

are you talking to me?

so i just put the SF file  on the flash in a map "extra" thats it?

Why isnt this mentioned in the first post then?

That's it. Then reboot. It's mentioned somewhere in here.

well i did that, and now things are fucked up

stats:

statstu.jpg

settings:

settingscb.jpg

main:

mainoc.jpg

in fact i want to do it the normal way like in first post.. but nobody can tell me how i do it? "the go script?"

well i did that, and now things are fucked up

You have to clear your internet cache on your client. it is remembering the old stuff mixed in with the new.

As mentioned a few times in this thread..

it worked, thx,

is there a way i get the "mountain" banner back again? i liked that..

For those of you who don't like the original unRAID mountains picture, it can be switched off  (see display settings)  8)

it worked, thx,

is there a way i get the "mountain" banner back again? i liked that..

For those of you who don't like the original unRAID mountains picture, it can be switched off  (see display settings)  8)

I dont want it switched off but on ;)

anyway i cant find display settings, i looked every part of the menu and settings.......

Ok it seems its only with the modified SF version...

So i'm gonna install this one

Some questions moving from the stock SF to this modified one..

it says "Before installing this new package you have to disable "FOLDER CACHING" and "SLEEP MODE".

Where can i do this?

Then after copying the file to \extra, can i delete the old one from speeding_ant? before restarting...?

Ok it seems its only with the modified SF version...

So i'm gonna install this one

Some questions moving from the stock SF to this modified one..

it says "Before installing this new package you have to disable "FOLDER CACHING" and "SLEEP MODE".

Where can i do this?

This only needs to be done if you already have either of them installed &running.

Then after copying the file to \extra, can i delete the old one from speeding_ant? before restarting...?

Remove speeding_ant's package... reboot.

You may have to clear your clients browser cache again to get it to display properly.

Where can i do this?

This only needs to be done if you already have either of them installed &running.

i do have speeding_ant's package running, so where can i disable folder caching and sleep mode?

To delete the package from speeding ant, its just deleting the single file under \extra right?

Where can i do this?

i do have speeding_ant's package running, so where can i disable folder caching and sleep mode?

To delete the package from speeding ant, its just deleting the single file under \extra right?

It's been a while since I ran ant's package, so this is from (my somewhat fragmented) memory... :P

I don't remember ant's package as having settings for "FOLDER CACHING", so if you didn't set it up stand alone...it's probably not running

Ant's package did have a sleep button, but I'm not sure it's loaded until you set it up...

The easest way would probably be to delete ant's package

Reboot

Put the modified SF in your extra folder

Reboot

I just wanted to say THANK YOU for all the hard work that has gone into this great addition to unRAID.

I came across it while trying to figure out how to get my server to sleep (wasted LOTS of time reading the thread and the wiki, only to finally discover that it all changed for v5).

I put the package in the /boot/extras folder, and rebooted, and viola!  VERY slick interface, and lots of great information, and great utilities to manage some important features of unRAID (S3 sleep, folder caching, etc).

I hope v5 goes final soon, so that the work can begin in earnest in making even more improvements and getting plugins incorporated into/thru this system.

Thank you!

Also, should I leave the install tgz in the extras folder on the flash drive?  I'm guessing once it's installed, I don't need to install it again, but I'm not sure.

• Squid locked this topic