"SimpleFeatures" Plugin - Version 1.0.11

Hi,

When I click Sleep my computer wakes up immediately 1 second after  :( . This is happening without even a keyboard attached.

Any ideas?

Here is my specs:

unRAID Version: unRAID Server Pro, Version 5.0-beta13

Motherboard: asus m4a88td-v evo

Processor: AMD PhenomTM II X2 555

Memory:  8960 MB 1333 MHz Speed

Network: 1000Mb/s Full Duplex

Thanks.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest t3r3turn

Amazing work. Im a n00b at this, and just learnt what your meant to edit to make this work. I have use chrome and this doesn't work till well with it. other then that GREAT WORK and i think this would be a great default look!!

I have been running Simple Features for a month or so along with 5b12a.  I have to say I love the style of this skin/plugin.  Unfortunately I finally got around to configuring the mail notify script.  I had everything working for a while. I was getting regular hourly updates which was great.  Yet when I'm trying to sleep and both of my iPhones and my iPad are buzzing to let me know I have email i decided to adjust the notification.  Well somehow in my move to change the email frequency I caused all emails to stop.  If I hit "Send Test" it works every time, but the default timer to email me doesn't work.  Also below my email frequency box and just above the submit button I have the words Check  Frequep.exe. I have no idea what this means but after many googles and unraid forum searches I am still at a loss.  Any thoughts?

Capture.PNG.6e17f83ff66519ff8f51e971f978607a.PNG

To those being plagued by too many emails, I setup a filter in gmail so that I will only see a status email if something is wrong. All others (the OK emails) will be immediately archived into a folder I have on gmail. It's a nice easy way to get around that and still have your hourly updates that you can check on.

• Squid locked this topic