network reset/repair

Dude apps in the app docker the app docker it self I was running plex it won't work I can't download it. There is no error it just sits their and then says could not reach source. Nothing outside my own network works the new versions of Unraid NOT!! nothing! I went to a command prompt and pinged google it came back as no packet loss so my server has internet access.

the app plugin where you get plex and all kinds of kewl stuff you can do inside unraid I can't download it. the update where you can install new bata versions of unraid can't do it nothing their. Plex the program that allows me to watch content from my server on my phone I cant do it doesn't work I  thought i'd delete and reinstall plex to try to fix it I can't do it cause the plugin that you download it from don't work.

Okay Heres the command line used to get the apps tab on unraid

rm -rf /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/customtabtemp

Heres the responce I get.

plugin: installing: rm -rf /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/customtabtemp
plugin: XML file doesn't exist or xml parse error

I can't show you anything else cause I have no way to install anything.

4 hours ago, ChatNoir said:

not sure how you would install something with a rm command (remove)

From the error message it looks like the rm command was typed as the URL in the Install Plugin tab. No idea why anyone would think that was the way to go. Using the Install Plugin tab is the pre-V10 way to install Community Applications, but of course, that "command" is not what is needed there.