Unraid only shows 125 of 240 disks in GUI

Hello, I'm trying unraid on a server that has 240 disks attached. The UI sees the first 125 or so as "unattached devices" but the others are not shown. However, if I go to the terminal, I can see all 240 disks and mount them/work with them as normal.

I thought maybe this was a limitation with the trial because I know that the pro version is supposed to support "unlimited" devices and certainly more than 125 (using several pools). However, after upgrading to Pro and rebooting, I have the same problem.

I wanted to put all of these in pool arrays, but the problem is I can't even select almost half of them from the UI and I don't see a way to manage this from CLI.

Oh another oddity: unassigned devices plugin *DOES* show all of them, but the ones that were missing before show up as "unmountable". Also, it takes may 90 seconds to 2 minutes for unassigned devices plugin to load the list, so it is unusable for this amount of drives.

Any ideas?

9 hours ago, enderTown said:

I thought maybe this was a limitation with the trial because I know that the pro version is supposed to support "unlimited" devices and certainly more than 125 (using several pools). However, after upgrading to Pro and rebooting, I have the same problem.

Not an answer to your problem, but it is probably worth mentioning for reference that the Trial version is identical to the Pro version in terms of capabilities and attached devices - it just has a time limit on how long it can be used.

7 hours ago, JorgeB said:

You're likely the first to try using Unraid with so many devices, you should create a bug report.

Done, thank you! https://forums.unraid.net/bug-reports/stable-releases/unraid-only-shows-125-of-240-disks-in-gui-r1967/

6 hours ago, bonienl said:

Have you changed the number of "slots" to make all selections available?

Can you post a screenshot?

Yes, didn't have any effect. The missing disks are missing from the Unassigned Devices list and also any drop-downs in the slots area. I'll continue this discussion over on linked bug report, thanks for feedback!