Plugins Not Updating

I have tried the last two or three days to check for plugin updates, it states there's no connection and simply aborts.

Updating docker apps, there's zero issues. What gives? What is/are the domain(s) that Unraid checks for updates from?

Edited by SLNetworks
Removed Unraid version.
5 minutes ago, SLNetworks said:

My time and date appear to be in sync. For what it's worth, this is the direct message I get when I try to do plugin updates:

Checking connectivity...
No response, aborting!

Just looked at the code can you run 

wget --spider --no-check-certificate -nv -T10 -t1 https://www.msftncsi.com/ncsi.txt 2>&1|grep -o 'OK'

Edited by SimonF
4 minutes ago, SLNetworks said:

Witchout looking and running the code you told me to run, I know I have that domain blocked via Pi-Hole. Is it really necessary to require that for an internet check? *facepalm* I get nothing back when I run that line, for what it's worth.

Yes that is the check being used for connectivity.

• Haha 1
  • 2 months later...
On 10/13/2022 at 11:03 AM, Squid said:

Running piHole on your server and having the server use it for its DNS is always going to be fraught with issues.  There are no ads at all in the OS, so why have piHole attempt to block any ads that appear???

Agreed, and I'm not directly. Unraid resolves via my router which conditionally forwards to piHole for local domains and *should* pass everything else to an external DNS server. Why that's passing everything to piHole is next on my list of things to cure. Hence 'fixed' in my original response.

Maybe hacked would have been a better word than fixed ;)

Edited by Gurnox