Norcco 4220 w/ 1tb $249 shipped

j5428

Ripped from my favorite deal site:

Norco RPC-4220 4U Server Chassis w/ 1TB Hard drive - $249.99 AC

NORCO RPC-4220 4U Rackmount Server Chassis w/ 20 Hot-Swappable SATA/SAS 6G Drive Bays (Mini SAS Connector) - OEM

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?SID=u0t3046929f9fp0dd0c0s701&AID=10440897&PID=1225267&nm_mc=AFC-C8Junction&cm_mmc=AFC-C8Junction-_-cables-_-na-_-na&Item=N82E16811219033

Coupon code (for those of you who got the e-mail): BTEKDHK36

Price: $299 (after instant $50) - 20% = $240 + $9.99 = $249.99 ?

Review: Link [wegotserved.com]

Side note:

I have been thinking about buying this for a few days since getting this email...a few minutes ago..the case changed from an instant $20 off to $50 off...and the price of shipping went from $19.99 to $9.99. Oh, and it also comes with a free Seagate Barracuda ST31000524AS 1TB 7200 RPM 32MB Cache SATA 6.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drive. Add the 20% off, and your respective cashback websites..and this seems to be the cheapest deal for this case.

About the promo code:

*Up to a maximum discount of $100 per order. No minimum purchase required. Limit one use per customer; may not be combined with other promo codes or combo discounts. Only available while funds last. Expires 6/26/2011 or SOONER based on fund availability.

i am confused on "those of you that get the email"

i am subscribed to all of the newsletters, emails, etc and have a preferred account with newegg. what do i need to do to qualify for these emails?

thanks

I was supposed to be getting these emails, but for some reason they had stopped coming.  I had to go in and disable getting them, and then enable it again.

i am subscribed to all of the newsletters, emails, etc and have a preferred account with newegg. what do i need to do to qualify for these emails?

thanks

Not sure but I bought a power supply last week and this email was so I could "finish my build" I think it said.

thanks

I had made several recent purchases.  That might have been the trigger.

My email said:

Dear Steven,

As a small token of our thanks for your recent purchase of a Crucial M4 CT256M4SSD2 2.5" MLC Internal Solid State Drive (SSD), please use these bonus coupon codes to save a few dollars as you finish your new computer build or upgrade!

So, it might be specific purchases that trigger the email.

• 1 month later...

Had this happen several times as well, had to remove from all lists, wait 24/48 (forgot they meantion how long), then add myself back as proStuff1 stated.

As Joe L. stated buying things from them helps, +1

And I noticed by have items in your personal newegg Wish List helps as well. They email me when there is a deal on an item in my list (not always, but when they do it usually very quick).

Archived