Dashboard & Main tabs not showing any data

So this randomly happened yesterday.  Poof, dashboard and main no longer populates data. Some of the plugins are showing data (like disk location), but you can't interact with the plugins.  I can minimize or open the panes, but that's it.

This is specific to Chrome.  It works in Edge, Chrome incognito (all on the same machine), Chrome on my phone.  No ad blockers running, no weird or malicious extensions in Chrome. I cleaned all of the browsing data for the hour prior to it happening.  Rebooted both the server, as well as closed Chrome, restarted my laptop, etc. 

I'm at a complete loss here.  Halp? 

unraid_no_data_dash.jpg

unraid_no_data_main.jpg

2 hours ago, Brandon_K said:

This is specific to Chrome.  It works in Edge

Try Firefox. Chrome sucks and Edge is worse (at collecting your personal information and sharing it with everyone). Firefox also sucks, maybe that's why UnRaid uses it as its "default" browser.

I don't know?

MrGrey.

15 hours ago, trurl said:

Still working for me just fine with chrome. Have you tried from a different computer?

From my OP :);

"This is specific to Chrome.  It works in Edge, Chrome incognito (all on the same machine), Chrome on my phone. "

I could have been more clear in my wording above that this issue is specific to my laptop.  It does NOT work in Chrome, on my laptop (but has for over a year, without issue).  It DOES work in both Edge and a Chrome Incognito window, on the same laptop.  It also works on (a standard) Chrome tab from my phone, as it always has.

I don't think this is an Unraid issue, it's definitely something specific to something in Chrome.  Maybe I fat-fingered some shortcut or something.  I just don't know where to even begin looking.  I'm a hardware guy, not a software guy.  I have no idea what sort of frames/html/java/xml/whatever Unraid uses to display those pages, to know where to start hunting for whatever setting got changed. 

On 1/11/2023 at 7:02 AM, MrGrey said:

Try Firefox. Chrome sucks and Edge is worse (at collecting your personal information and sharing it with everyone). Firefox also sucks, maybe that's why UnRaid uses it as its "default" browser.

If you read of my recent experience and my post explaining how Firefox gave me nearly a month of headaches, it might be safest to reconsider using Firefox with Unraid.

• 7 months later...

Any updates on this issue? Experiencing the same problem and only fix I found was restarting server. A issue along with this is when trying to update a container, there status window will show nothing but the 3 dotes on bottom moving. It does however update said containers, just can't tell when it is done and have to refresh

Edited by BlackMamba24
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

same problem on 6.12.4, when I scroll down the page the loading icon appears in the unassigned devices section, I don't have any unassigned devices. I have tried in firefox, chrome, edge and brave browsers same outcome. And agreed the only thing that resolves it (so far) short term is rebooting server.

Edited by Kiwiconcord
  • 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, manofoz said:

Not OP but I am having this problem right now. I can't even open the terminal from proper chrome but incognito mode works fine. This is what I get from `df -h /`

Filesystem      Size  Used Avail Use% Mounted on
rootfs           63G  407M   63G   1% /

A simple bounce of chrome on my desktop got everything working again. Weird that it got into this state but easy to fix...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This issue is so annoying and has been an issue for a while with my setup... anyone now why there's "infinity" below my usage?

image.png

EDIT

Seems it was the graph for but I did what another user suggested and stopped the array and it showed up. One thing I did notice is that when this happens the user defined script from space invader for docker size doesn't work... weird

image.thumb.png.ae80fa1de69ce3050aec8f02f65380cd.png

Edited by likwid