Unraid 6.11.5 random lost smb share and acces to docker.

9 hours ago, trurl said:

Is not hepfull just add link that first. Second server work stable about two years and is about 3 weeks I see this strange behavior. I check all HDD and BASIC. Then will be helpful to push me for some direction what to do but not global manual because now I can find what changes or what cause problem because when i log and can't access to docker or SMB i don't see any errors in log

OK I little go forward I change mainboard and processor for new type and that same after some time serwer broke smb and docker until I restart. Is possible to help me I use many sorftware in my life and also Qnap. I know is Unraid more advance but some time worst than windows so many troubles. I got 5 unraid i recomended my friends and start to regneds thay also got allot problems

Is hard to make diagnostic. When bug "active" smb disconnected , docker not work , vm work fine. Web Ui is limited is responsive show menu but when i want download diagnostic is start prepare but cannot make done.  I read one post silimar issue and person write is some plugin. I uninstall all plugins  stay unsigned device, fix plugin , community and zpool all other i deleted. Is no much change server stop working about for 23-24 hours  

syslog rbk-serwer-diagnostics-20230302-0553.zip

Edited by RBK-Serwer

Hi @Stan464 thank for response.  How You know that emhttp error is log You got many spam lines? If Yes is not my case. I find what happend but dont know how to fix that serwer work fine 23 hours every day and i find issue always close to 00:00 and find what serwer lunch trim is start fail fork docker smb trouble to download diagnostick

• Like 1