docker : /mnt/user: file exists.

Plexi09

Hi, there,
When I install or modify a docker container (any container), it tells me something like this 

docker: Error response from daemon: error while creating mount source path '/mnt/user': mkdir /mnt/user: file exists.

Because of this, when I launch a container, it tells me 

Execution error
Server error

I can't get anything to work, please help me.

tower-diagnostics-20231205-1737.zip tower-syslog-20231205-1550.zip

ERROR: The filesystem has valuable metadata changes in a log which needs to be replayed. Mount the filesystem to replay the log, and unmount it before re-running xfs_repair. If you are unable to mount the filesystem, then use the -L option to destroy the log and attempt a repair. Note that destroying the log may cause corruption -- please attempt a mount of the filesystem before doing this.

Should i do it ?

43 minutes ago, Plexi09 said:

You should be reading this

https://docs.unraid.net/unraid-os/manual/storage-management/#checking-a-file-system

@SpencerJ seems like the check filesystem link doesn't go to the current documentation

@Plexi09 Are you running the check from the webUI or from the command line? Easy to get the command wrong, better to use the webUI.

49 minutes ago, trurl said:

You should be reading this

https://docs.unraid.net/unraid-os/manual/storage-management/#checking-a-file-system

@SpencerJ seems like the check filesystem link doesn't go to the current documentation

@Plexi09 Are you running the check from the webUI or from the command line? Easy to get the command wrong, better to use the webUI.

check filesystem link has been updated.

• 8 months later...