I cannot generate 30 day trial licence

Go to solution Solved by Adam-M,

4 minutes ago, ljm42 said:

What version of Unraid is this?

It's 6.12.8
On a 16gb Sandisk drive.
Its installed on the motherboard on a HPE Microserver Gen10 (Not the Gen10+)
There is no hardware raid card.
8gb of RAM. AMD Opteron X3216

You are not alone. Exact same problem. I submitted a ticket when I got the error, but I haven't received any response. No email to indicate I submitted a ticket. Not sure where to go to see a status of my ticket.

4 hours ago, Adam-M said:

@MaxPengwing I'm very sorry to hear that you've had trouble with activating a trial license.  Would you please open a support ticket and we'll get this worked out ASAP.

https://unraid.net/contact

-Unraid Support

I selected the 'Troubleshoot' link on the page where I got the error and submitted the problem. I have not received any confirmation via email that a ticket has been submitted though and I don't know where to see the status of my ticket.

5 hours ago, UnJRaid said:

I selected the 'Troubleshoot' link on the page where I got the error and submitted the problem. I have not received any confirmation via email that a ticket has been submitted though and I don't know where to see the status of my ticket.

Same here

• Solution

Thank you all for your patience.  The team has resolved the trial activation issue so you can now move forward with your activation.  We know that this is not the best first impression and we hope you do understand that we take this very seriously and are always working to improve our processes.