Influencers Plug-ins-[UNPLUGGED] Support & Download-Sab, CP, Sickbeard, + more!!

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anytime you start Sickbeard if the database is not in memory or in this case has changes invalidating the database, the first load will take quite a while.

A heads up, the un-plugin updater is broke right now, in-app update works but seems to be a bit hit or miss. In the case that it updates and doesn't start, you can manually delete the install directory and reinstall. I'm not sure why this happens with the update but the logs aren't exactly verbose on the issue.

I'll be catching up on support requests hopefully tomorrow, I know I still need to get a debug version out to one user, anyone else chime in if I've forgotten about you!

Hey Influencer,

I am a total noob but I have managed to get sickbeard working on port 8081 but I cannot seem to see sabnzbd. I tried to change the default port to 8082 but upon restart of sickbeard, it still comes up as 8081. Truth be told, I tried installing 2 or 3 other plugins first and couldn't get anything to work correctly so my installation directories are probably a mess! I didn't want to pm you without permission but if you prefer gtalk, just send me a pm! I would be very grateful if you could point me in the right direction!

Simply because it was requested.

Well that's fair enough. Personally I prefer Maraschino, so if you ever feel like making a plugin I'd be very grateful!

In HTPC Manager I'm having an issue where it won't load any thumbnails from XBMC, they are fine in the SB and CP sections though. Guessing this is a problem with HTPC Manager and not the plugin?

kobayashi, you can either do as spylex suggested or when you go to the git page scroll down until you see "Downloads" and right click-save as from there. You cannot save the file from the top where it shows the latest commits, that is a link that takes you to another html page, which is the reason your getting those errors, you saved the html page instead of the plug-in.

Thank you Influencer and Spylex. Your suggestion got everything off the ground.

From looking at their git, maraschino was updated just 5 days ago.

I've looked at it and it should be very easy to make a plug-in for it. Once again it was largely based on code for sabnzbd, couchpotato and sickbeard, using many of the same options and formats. So should be as easy as editing an existing plug-in.

I'll try to get this done soon, once I do I will want a "voice vote"(can you tell I've been hearing a lot about the Republican and Democrat National Conventions?) for which is preferred, HTPC Manager or Maraschino. Since both do basically the same thing I do not feel it would be worth while to support both.

From looking at their git, maraschino was updated just 5 days ago.

I've looked at it and it should be very easy to make a plug-in for it. Once again it was largely based on code for sabnzbd, couchpotato and sickbeard, using many of the same options and formats. So should be as easy as editing an existing plug-in.

I'll try to get this done soon, once I do I will want a "voice vote"(can you tell I've been hearing a lot about the Republican and Democrat National Conventions?) for which is preferred, HTPC Manager or Maraschino. Since both do basically the same thing I do not feel it would be worth while to support both.

I think the lack of updates referred to the old plugin, I used to use it but dropped it eventually due to lack of support. The Maraschino project is incredibly active.

As for the popularity of both tools, just look at the XBMC Forums, HTPC Manager has 24 pages, Maraschino has 193.

Maraschino does NOT need xbmc to function. It may have at one time(I honestly don't know) but now it is a standalone package that you can activate whichever modules you wish.

One nice feature it has is hard drive space, you input the path and it tells you the total and free space, works with user shares as well.

Thanks, it works smooth and quick.  ;D

I get working:

disk shares free space

sickbeard

xbmc (all modules)

Don´t work module:

transmission - edit: work ok but only show info when download.

sabnzb - edit: work ok but only show info when download.

Malfuntion:

Apps module: it open right in new tab but with address ->  http://192.168.1.33:8085/192.168.1.33:8081

Don´t tested:

Couchpotato (not using)

utorrent (not using)

Headphones (disabled in my system - low performance)

EDIT -> after running update still get " RUNNING with version: couldn't determine the maraschino version" (Installed in cache/apps)