Influencers Plug-ins-[UNPLUGGED] Support & Download-Sab, CP, Sickbeard, + more!!

I support the Influencer version if thats what your asking. I don't know how the unmenu package has been maintained but you are on an older version of sab, my plug-in will install the latest version(and allow you to update automatically as well).

I made a typo in my previous command, instead of a direct copy of the ca-bundle.crt, it needs to be renamed. Also forgot to include the curl directory.

cp /boot/ca-bundle.crt /usr/share/curl/curl-ca-bundle.crt

If follow the previous instructions and add the above line to the go file it should work on reboot(also, if you have removed the package that was overwriting curl it will fix it as well)

Most likely another package you have installing downloads and installs the older version of curl(7.19) which looks for curl-ca-bundle.crt. Since it gets installed after my plug-in, it overwrites the curl I install (7.21.4) but I guess since a .crt file already exists it doesn't include the file. The instructions I gave you for copying the .crt on boot works around that issue. The package most likely downloads curl 7.19.0 and installs it, then deletes the package.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

.. You had me at "my plug-in will install the latest version" :)

I uninstalled the sabnzbd from the pkgmanager and installed your .plg file.

Now sickbeard automatically installs and starts on reboot (not sure if was related to uninstalling sabnzbd... but whatever.. it works)... but now sabnzbd doesn't auto-start.  It works if i push the button from the Unraid -> settings -> sabnzbd

I get an error something like /tmp/sabnzb not found on the console during the boot process.  I can't find this message in the /var/log directory anywhere.

It looks like a solution was to use a "mod" version of the pld but I didn't really understand if that "mod" version was for my issue and if i was supposed to delete the old sabnzbd pld file.

After reading a tonne of posts I noticed a move for installing on the apps on the cache drive, so i decided to try and change my install dirs from /usr/local to /mnt/cache/.apps and now all is good.

Onto my next issue... Having this "portable heater" go to sleep when it's not in use.

make sure the .auto_install files for your previous package manager installs are not hanging around.

As for the sleeping when not in use... that likely will not happen as long as SAB or SickBeard is running.  SickBeard will poll the sites in its DB for new shows you are telling it to look for.  That will cause the server to likely never sleep.

Firstly, love your work.... thanks.

I've been tinkering with my go script to optimise my startups and shutdowns.

Not sure if I am in over my head, I'm running 5.0-beta14 and your latest plugins (Author: Wojciech Walaszek; Influencer. Version: 0.7.  unRAID™ webGui © 2010-2011 Lime Technology LL) however, Couchpotato now fails to start. I'm using Plug-in Version: 2.2.

Would you mind sharing a copy of your go script so I can use your tweaks?

Cheers,

Kev

error_copy.txt

go_copy.txt

The plug-ins should start without using the go file. My go file is actually almost stock, All that I have added is the line to start unmenu and a line that gets added to my cron to work around a network issue I have.

What is the install directory for your couchpotato, and the data directory.

Also, from telnet run

/etc/rc.d/rc.couchpotato_v2 start

Post the output

I upgraded to the sickbeard_unpluged plugin version and now the columns are all messed up. I have attached a screen shot of what I'm talking about.

Still having the same problem even after shift refresh, and clear cache. This is only happening with safari, if i use foxfire it displays properly. Just to note this is obviously not a big deal at all for me as i can just use firefox but i just wanted it to be know that this was posing a problem.

Hi, thnx for the quick response

install dir : /usr/local/couchpotato_v2

data dir  : /mnt/cache/apps/couchpotato_v2

Not sur how long it takes to start but my Telnet appears to hang at

root@Tower:~# /etc/rc.d/rc.couchpotato_v2 start

Starting CouchPotato v2: sudo -u nobody python /usr/local/couchpotato_v2/CouchPotato.py --daemon --config_file /boot/config/plugins/couchpotato_v2/settings.conf --pid_file /var/run/couchpotato_v2/couchpotato_v2.pid

...and simple features is still showing CP as stopped??

I upgraded to the sickbeard_unpluged plugin version and now the columns are all messed up. I have attached a screen shot of what I'm talking about.

Still having the same problem even after shift refresh, and clear cache. This is only happening with safari, if i use foxfire it displays properly. Just to note this is obviously not a big deal at all for me as i can just use firefox but i just wanted it to be know that this was posing a problem.

Have you tried a different browser to see if its a problem there as well? And have you disabled the other version you were using completely? You may try deleting the install files and letting sickbeard re-install(this is easy if your data directory and install directory are separate). If they are separate you can just delete the install directory and let it re-install.

Hi, thnx for the quick response

install dir : /usr/local/couchpotato_v2

data dir  : /mnt/cache/apps/couchpotato_v2

Not sur how long it takes to start but my Telnet appears to hang at

root@Tower:~# /etc/rc.d/rc.couchpotato_v2 start

Starting CouchPotato v2: sudo -u nobody python /usr/local/couchpotato_v2/CouchPotato.py --daemon --config_file /boot/config/plugins/couchpotato_v2/settings.conf --pid_file /var/run/couchpotato_v2/couchpotato_v2.pid

...and simple features is still showing CP as stopped??

You can hit ctrl+c to stop the telnet from hanging. I'll send you a debug version to install, it will provide more output.

run this, post output:

python /usr/local/couchpotato_v2/CouchPotato.py --daemon --config_file /boot/config/plugins/couchpotato_v2/settings.conf --pid_file /var/run/couchpotato_v2/couchpotato_v2.pid

Hmmm, might be doing something wrong, ran the above, telnet included... had a look for the .pid file and there's nothing in the var/run/couchpotato_v2 dir ??

telnet3.txt

Is that exactly what you ran or is part of it cut off?

root@Tower:~# 
<t/config/plugins/couchpotato_v2/settings.conf --pid_file /var/run/couchpotato_v2/couchpotato_v2.pid  

Check these things:

ls -l /var/run/

cat /boot/config/plugins/couchpotato_v2/settings.conf

ls -l /usr/local/couchpotato_v2

Yep, part of the code cuts off for some reason, checked and ran a few times.

The above commands have run, telnets included.... thank u so much for your time!

Kev

Will post the result of cat /boot/config/plugins/couchpotato_v2/settings.conf as a PM.

telnet.txt

telnet3.txt

pmurphy, in my experience headphones is hit or miss. I quit using it as it loved downloading random "various artists" albums that usually were nothing like anything else in my library. I'm very picky so I've never let it rename anything.

kevlar, I'm trying to think of a way to further debug this. As far as everything you've sent me, it should be running.

lol, thats awesome. Much respect for your patience. Again thanks for all of your help.

Like I said, I'm very particular about how my music is organized so I usually put all new music in a "New" folder and once or twice a month I'll tag/rename and move the music how I want it.

I installed safara 4.0.4 and don't see an issue so I'm 99% sure its a cache issue. You may need to google how to 100% reset the cache, maybe navigate to the cache folder and manually delete everything to ensure, and kill/restart safari.

kevlar, I'm trying to think of a way to further debug this. As far as everything you've sent me, it should be running.

I tried deleting the plugin and starting again..

I deleted:

/boot/config/plugins/couchpotato_v2

/boot/config/plugins/couchpotato_v2_unplugged.plg

And rebooted, I then inserted a fresh copy of your plugin from Github and rebooted. Initially it said CP was running with the expected "data directory is not persistent" however, once I changed the port and date directory to my cache disk I was back at square 1.

(see attached .png taken just after changing the data directory but before the webpage had refreshed)

UPDATE - edit

Ooookaaay, went back and did all of the above with the inclusion of deleting:

/mnt/cache/apps/couchpotato_v2

....Problem solved, all good.

However, CP is the only plugin that hangs my server on start/stop, guess I'll have to manually stop it prior to stopping the array.

Thanks for your support!

Screen_Shot_2012-09-21_at_12_28.23_.png.82d66e1408f741b351cf53b7cdbc263e.png

Hi Influencer, i just tried to install your beta .ply for Maraschino. Is it ready for testing?

got following error while installing via telnet:

root@Tower:/boot/config/plugins# installplg /boot/config/plugins/maraschino_unplugged.plg

installing plugin: maraschino_unplugged

xml parse error

Anyway thanks for your work. For a unraid and linux noob like me, your plugins were great help!! Now sickbeard, sabnzbd and CP are running perfectly :)

Archived