Influencers Plug-ins-[UNPLUGGED] Support & Download-Sab, CP, Sickbeard, + more!!

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, here's an answer:

Tried to chmod -R 777 /mnt/disk1/nzb  and that didn't change anything.

Then I copied sickbeard.db and sickbeard.db.v0 to /usr/local/sickbeard and it started - but that graphics that used to be there are no longer (probably have to let it update)

Of course, you can't save the data dir to /usr/local/sickbeard as it is the default.  This must be some sort of glitch.

Ok, let me see if I have a good grasp of what you are saying:

1. Chmod -R 777 /disk1/nzb ... done -

2. Change data dir to /mnt/disk1/nzb

... tried and this is what I get

Oops! Google Chrome could not connect to 192.168.0.159:8081

Suggestions:

Try reloading: 192.­168.­0.­159:­8081/­home/­

Search on Google:

but when I uncheck the data dir to go back to default /usr/local/sickbeard it works.

Keeping track with everything that goes on here, become a daily ritual :-)

Quick question / observation. In post #543 in the list of config settings by pkarza its listed as RUN_AS=ROOT? should this not be run as NOBODY? not sure if this helps or is part of the problem but its just something i remember from my initial problems and wanted to clarify my understanding of that

CherryPY going crazy on me randomly, after 2 days of uptime. It is reporting i have 3.2.0rc1, 3.2.2 and 3.2.0 installed?

500 Internal Server Error

The server encountered an unexpected condition which prevented it from fulfilling the request.

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/mnt/user/Services/SABnzbd/Install/cherrypy/_cprequest.py", line 618, in respond
  File "/mnt/user/Services/SABnzbd/Install/cherrypy/_cpdispatch.py", line 25, in __call__
  File "/mnt/user/Services/SABnzbd/Install/sabnzbd/interface.py", line 281, in index
  File "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/Cheetah/Template.py", line 1259, in __init__
    self._compile(source, file, compilerSettings=compilerSettings)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/Cheetah/Template.py", line 1546, in _compile
    self._fileMtime = os.path.getmtime(file)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.6/genericpath.py", line 54, in getmtime
    return os.stat(filename).st_mtime
OSError: [Errno 107] Transport endpoint is not connected: '/mnt/user/Services/SABnzbd/Install/interfaces/Plush/templates/main.tmpl'

Plugins then appear to not be installed in the unraid web interface.

I am running MySQL and Simplefeatures Webserver apart from SAB, SB, CP and HP.

It might be my server, as im getting a 500 error on everything. I have a cache-only share setup as Services running on rc6-test2. I wonder if the mover broke everything?

It seems possible, looks like the file doesn't exist where it expects it. Sorry I missed this post!

Not quite sure which file you mean? It might be something i can fix myself?

Keeping track with everything that goes on here, become a daily ritual :-)

Quick question / observation. In post #543 in the list of config settings by pkarza its listed as RUN_AS=ROOT? should this not be run as NOBODY? not sure if this helps or is part of the problem but its just something i remember from my initial problems and wanted to clarify my understanding of that

could be because I have the same (solved) problem.

I created the /cache/apps/all-plughere vía samba windows and I have samba with user/pass RW then if I try to run whatever pluging in this directory the plugin doesn´t run. If I change run-as "mysambauser" then all perfect.

I noticed it was running as root, this isn't a problem with it running but can cause access issues after post processing. I ignored it until we can get Sickbeard running correctly, then we can tackle that one. When I can get to an actual pc it will make it easier to troubleshoot, ill have him check all permissions to see where the issue is.

So I managed to get sab, couch and headphones installing and running from /usr/local without issue.  Sickbeard is being troublesome and seems to have issues installing:

root@Vault13:~# /etc/rc.d/rc.sickbeard start

Installing latest version of SickBeard...

git: /usr/lib/libz.so.1: no version information available (required by git)

fatal: repository 'Sick-Beard' does not exist

cp: cannot stat `/tmp/Sick-Beard/*': No such file or directory

... OK

Starting SickBeard: sudo -u nobody python /usr/local/sickbeard/SickBeard.py --daemon --port 8082 --datadir /mnt/cache/.custom/sickbeard --pidfile /var/run/sickbeard/sickbeard.pid > /dev/null 2>&1

12345678910            11sickbeard.pid not created for some reason... OK

root@Vault13:~#

**EDIT** removing the datacheck line from my conf file seemed to fix the issue...  :o

kobayashi, you can either do as spylex suggested or when you go to the git page scroll down until you see "Downloads" and right click-save as from there. You cannot save the file from the top where it shows the latest commits, that is a link that takes you to another html page, which is the reason your getting those errors, you saved the html page instead of the plug-in.

Dannycorker and Supasin: Two things;

1) You MUST navigate into the install directory before running the command or else it will start but cherrypy will have errors, I believe this is a limitation of Mako.

2) The error your seeing is most likely due to a change made in the repo which removed PIL(Python Image Library). There was another push the next day adding the library back which will most likely fix the issue for you, BUT there is another bug introduced in the repo that makes HTPC Manager error out if you define a pid with the --pid argument, which the plug-in must do in order to work correctly. I'm working on sending a pull request, hopefully mbw will accept it and we can be on our way!

Still no joy with the install, I assume the pull request still hasn't gone through?

[email protected]:~$ telnet 192.168.0.159

Entering character mode

Escape character is '^]'.

Tower login: root

Linux 3.1.1-unRAID.

root@Tower:~#ls -l /mnt/disk1/nzb

total 3185

drwxrwxrwx 4 root users    136 2011-11-19 17:59 Downloads/

drwxrwxrwx 2 root users    176 2012-09-03 13:19 Logs/

drwxrwxrwx 3 root users    360 2012-09-03 20:33 admin/

drwxrwxrwx 7 root users    1544 2012-08-30 18:50 cache/

-rwxrwxrwx 1 root users  105472 2012-09-03 17:19 cache.db*

-rwxrwxrwx 1 root users    3998 2012-08-27 09:57 config.ini*

-rwxrwxrwx 1 root users  484352 2012-09-03 03:38 couchpotato.db*

-rwxrwxrwx 1 root users  32768 2012-09-03 19:54 couchpotato.db-shm*

-rwxrwxrwx 1 root users      0 2012-09-03 19:54 couchpotato.db-wal*

-rwxrwxrwx 1 root users  41984 2012-02-26 15:32 data.db*

drwxrwxrwx 5 root users    208 2012-09-03 20:33 db_backup/

drwxrwxrwx 2 root users    584 2012-09-04 11:16 logs/

-rwxrwxrwx 1 root users    3289 2012-09-03 19:49 sabnzbd.ini*

-rwxrwxrwx 1 root users    3289 2012-09-03 19:49 sabnzbd.ini.bak*

-rwxrwxrwx 1 root users 2588672 2012-09-03 11:44 sickbeard.db*

-rwxrwxrwx 1 root users    9216 2011-08-28 22:29 sickbeard.db.v0*

root@Tower:~#

There ya go

The setup did work before.

Edit:  I created a folder - /mnt/disk1/nzb/sickbeard and moved sickbeard.db and sickbeard.db.v0 into it - launched 192.168.0.159:8081 and guess what - it worked.  reconfigured with search providers, etc...

I think this should be documented...

It was working before with SABNzb.  I recently added couchpotato and used the same data dir. When I rebooted, it did not work.

Obviously these files do not co-exist in the same directory.  You were right - thanks for thinking this through with me.

No problem, I checked and none of the files have the same names, not sure if either just looks for a .db file and tries to use it, or if its a case of the app locking the directory when in use. Both have directories named "cache", but the files inside those directories are different.

I'm glad it got worked out in the end. I'll make a note on the OP to keep the data directories separate, I guess I took it for granted since I always do(also makes backing up and restoring configs easier)

Details of System:

Unraid Ver: 5.0-rc5 (PLUS)

Cache drive

Hi Influencer,

Thanks for all your awesome efforts going into the further development of these plugins :)

I have downloaded your latest Couchpotato_v2_unplugged.plg but receiving the attached errors when trying to deploy.

I get the same result whether I try to manually install the plugin from the CLi or after deleting the old version and rebooting the server as suggested in an earlier post as a fix.

Any suggestions,

Much Appreciated, Keep up the great work!!!

*****Problem fixed thanks "p1lot" for the suggestion you were right it was a dodgy download******

CP_v2_plg_issue.txt

SickBeard sent a new commit my way, I updated like a normally do but could not access page. Removing my settings, I could then access it again but I got a sickbeard error when attempting to add shows. So I just decided to wipe sickbeard and start over.

Now I can't even install it. I deleted the sickbeard folder, and am using the same plugin with the same settings. It just says "not installed", and clicking install does not install it.

What happened?

don't know what is happening with Tyrindor

but i updated today too with the sickbeard update link on the gui

and it also timed out

i guess due to the fact that some db changes are being made

only thing i did was remove the pid from /var/run/sickbeard

and than started the program again from the settings page

it took again a while for it to start but with a huge database as mine i guess it is normal

but it worked

and now it seems snappier then the previous version

717 shows (235 active) | 33427/36942 episodes downloaded