[PhAzE] Plugins for Unraid 5/6

Great, that fixed it. Now it's showing the real error which is

Encoder (codec mp3) not found for output stream #0:0

The command from Subsonic was:

ffmpeg -i /pathtosong -map 0:0 -b:a 128k -f mp3 -

Any ideas?

Hey Phaze, wondered if you'd had a chance to look at this? Thanks!

Not yet actually. Quick question, what unraid are you running? If I run that command you later from command line is that how I get the error message?

I just need to be able to reproduce it so I know when I've fixed it. What exactly did you do to get that message? :)

Ok I've updated Serviio and Subsonic's FFMPEG to a more complete version (same version number but more features) similar to what was in the V1 plugins. 

After you update the plugin, you will need to reboot your server for the change to take effect because the version number for ffmpeg is the same and it won't install the same version over itself. So, update the plugin from in the plugin gui, then reboot.

Let me know if that fixes it, also it should resolve the serviio transcode problem too with no audio.

-=PhAzE=-

Unraid 5

It appears that mbserver ships with a messed up copy of ffmpeg currently for unraid 5 (unraid 6 is unaffected).  However I can replace it easily with the same exact version I just updated on Subsonic and Serviio.

I'll work on that, it will likely be tomorrow before it's updated but by then you should be back up and running. :)

Hello PhAzE, I use your plugins exclusively.  But I'd like to know why there's a long period of time before some of your plugins load.  It takes as much as over 5 minutes.  Please see syslog.  Thanks

Can you check your couch potato logs to see if there is any indication in there what may be delaying on startup?

Hello PhAzE,

Please see short log I cut from couchpotato, no indication that it's the cause.

02-04 15:26:57INFO[potato.core._base.updater] Checking for new version on github for CouchPotatoServer

02-04 19:30:11INFO[0mShutting down thread pool

02-04 20:02:27INFO[  couchpotato.core.loader] Loaded core: _core

02-04 20:02:27INFO[  couchpotato.core.loader] Loaded core: clientscript

02-04 20:02:27INFO[  couchpotato.core.loader] Loaded core: desktop

02-04 20:02:27INFO[  couchpotato.core.loader] Loaded core: downloader

02-04 20:02:27INFO[  couchpotato.core.loader] Loaded core: scheduler

02-04 20:02:27INFO[  couchpotato.core.loader] Loaded core: updater

Just fyi, this is my 3rd box.  I set this up for family members.  So far, all three have almost the same problem.  Long time to start the plugins, and longer more to get into unraid webgui, and SMB shares.

This particular box is 1 GB, the other one is 2 GB, and finally, the third box is 4 GB.  Aren't this enough?  So far, it allows me to use all plugins, and plex.

Hello PhAzE, any insight on above info?

Thanks

Hi Phaze,

I installed the V2 plugins on a brand new Unraid server. When i first booted the server the plugins aren't visible in the Settings section.. when i install them manually with installplg they became visible. I then configured all of them and installed them and all worked fine. When I reboot the server they are gone in the Settings sections but are running...  when i manually install one of them them whole Phaze section with all the loaded plugins appears.

Any ideas how to get them visible after a reboot?

@jang430 - Nothing yet, I haven't been able to track down any cause for that. I know 4 gb is definitely  enough since that's what I run on my server. But I'm not getting those large delays either.

I'll be playing around with the startup command to see if it has something to do with that.

Are you getting this problem with v1 plugins only? To update to v2, for now, just replace the plugin file with the new one and reboot if you're on unraid 5, if you're on unraid 6 point to the new plugin on the plugin install page.

Hi Phaze,

I installed the V2 plugins on a brand new Unraid server. When i first booted the server the plugins aren't visible in the Settings section.. when i install them manually with installplg they became visible. I then configured all of them and installed them and all worked fine. When I reboot the server they are gone in the Settings sections but are running...  when i manually install one of them them whole Phaze section with all the loaded plugins appears.

What version of unraid? Do you have other plugins or mods on the GUI running?

Hi Phaze,

What version of unraid? Do you have other plugins or mods on the GUI running?

Latest version of Unraid 5 and the Dynamix web gui, that's the only other plugin.