[PhAzE] Plugins for Unraid 5/6

Another nzbget plugin request ... was using overbyrn's plugin, ...then it stopped working, went to his github, the repo is gone, attempted to reinstall from the last plg I had, and had failed download attempts from dropbox...went back to Sabnzbd for the time being.

Also great work on the plugins you're offering, I'm using btsync, couchpotato, nzbdrone (sonarr), nzbmegasearch, plexmediaserver and transmission....they all work great

I'm on unraid 5 and a power outtage caused my server to restart for the first time in a few month. Updates went through and serviio stopped working. Have tried changing up to the v2 plugin as the java issue was stopping the other 1.5.2 version from starting the service. I removed all exisitng serviio files to ensure there wsan't a problem...

Now v2 refuses to start as well. The Web UI says version Plugin Version: 2015.02.06.1 is present but it won't install.

"Installing Serviio...

Unable to get latest version from online, checking USB for any install file

Failed to download or locate Serviio install file. Aborting installation."

I have the following:

Configuration:

Enable Serviio: yes

Install directory: /usr/local/serviio

Library directory: /mnt/cache/apps/serviio/library

Custom Profiles directory: -

Custom Plugins directory: -

Custom Logs directory: -

Run as user: nobody

Show storage memory usage: yes

Show data persistency information: yes

Check for updates on page load: yes

My serviio.plg file is located on my flash drive at /config/plugins/serviio.plg and i've run the "installplg /boot/config/plugins/serviio.plg" which successfully downloaded and installed all the packages, but it still says it isn't installed on webgui and accessing 192.168.0.103:8123 via serviidroid doesn't accept a connection, so the service isn't starting...

any ideas? :(

@jang430 - Nothing yet, I haven't been able to track down any cause for that. I know 4 gb is definitely  enough since that's what I run on my server. But I'm not getting those large delays either.

I'll be playing around with the startup command to see if it has something to do with that.

Are you getting this problem with v1 plugins only? To update to v2, for now, just replace the plugin file with the new one and reboot if you're on unraid 5, if you're on unraid 6 point to the new plugin on the plugin install page.

I will see if I can add ram to it, and see how it goes.  I will report back when I get that done.

I've only tried version 1 of plugins.  Using unraid 5.  I'll follow instructions to just replace the plugin file.  Thanks for the advice. 

Unraid 5

It appears that mbserver ships with a messed up copy of ffmpeg currently for unraid 5 (unraid 6 is unaffected).  However I can replace it easily with the same exact version I just updated on Subsonic and Serviio.

I'll work on that, it will likely be tomorrow before it's updated but by then you should be back up and running. :)

Media Browser plugin updated to include ffmpeg now. Once you update it should transcode just fine. Let me know if there are any more issues you come across.

I seem to have fixed my problem. I ended up scrapping all my serviio files and configs and starting afreshwith a v 1.5.2 install and then updating the file to v2 after it was initially installed. The webgui started off without a path for the library, but whenever I added one to my cache drive it would complain about too many levels of symbolic linking and the service would fail to start. Exasperation took over and I unticked this path and rebooted, and by some method the service started and stayed on after a reboot.

I have had to re-build my library and shared files but I can finally sleep easy!

Hello PhAzE,

I replaced all v1 plugins with v2, and removed dynamix.  Upon reboot, Unraid comes back up quickly, with access to webgui immediately.  Though the plugins don't install by themselves.  Any ideas?

Had the same problem, I removed just the plugins and re-installed again.

Worked like a charm, good luck.

Unraid 5

It appears that mbserver ships with a messed up copy of ffmpeg currently for unraid 5 (unraid 6 is unaffected).  However I can replace it easily with the same exact version I just updated on Subsonic and Serviio.

I'll work on that, it will likely be tomorrow before it's updated but by then you should be back up and running. :)

Media Browser plugin updated to include ffmpeg now. Once you update it should transcode just fine. Let me know if there are any more issues you come across.

Upgraded plugin and rebooted as instructed but still cant play any files next thing I will try is updating to unraid 6

Hi,

Trying to install the V2 PlexMediaServer plugin on unraid 5.05.

I get this error:

Feb  9 17:52:02 Server logger: Downloading any missing plugin files...

Feb  9 17:52:02 Server logger: ^I Latest plugin control files downloading

Feb  9 17:52:02 Server logger: ...Unable to download missing plugin control files. Aborting install

Feb  9 17:52:02 Server logger: failed

Thanks for any help.  Tried yesterday and today.  Not sure if it is a file hosting issue or something on my end. 

Thanks

@RivaSABB, what did you remove again?  The old plugins?  But I've already done that.  I've placed the v2 plugins on the config/plugins directory.  Do you mean I do an installplg and configure them 1 by 1 all over instead

I removed just the plg's. Didnt have to redo any of the configs. I did rename for Sonarr but that was it. Took a while as I assume there are some changes. Also remember to correct the go fiel if you have not already.

Cheers

Installed Filebot v2 plugin on v6b12 by copying the link on the 1st page of this topic to the "install plugin" field under Plugins. Install completed with no errors.  However, when I type filebot at the command line I get this error:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: /usr/local/PhAzE-Common/usr/lib64/java/lib/amd64/libawt_xawt.so: libXext.so.6: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Did I miss a step?

Only other plugin is APCUPS. Everything else has been moved to a docker.  After rebooting got this new message:

/mnt/cache/apps/filebot/server/filebot.sh: line 21: cd: /root: Permission denied

I am running as "nobody" should I run as root?

When I run it as root, i get this error:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: /usr/local/PhAzE-Common/usr/lib64/java/lib/amd64/libawt_xawt.so: libXext.so.6: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Thanks for your help!