[PhAzE] Plugins for Unraid 5/6

Hey Phaze....Any idea why my MediaBrowser won't scan the library anymore since the update the other day?

This I'm not sure about. As far as I know, nothing has changed with dependencies so my plugin shouldn't be causing that. Check the MB log files to see if you see any errors.

I have considered both of those applications since eBook handling is what I'm missing from this collection of plugins. Lazylibrarian was abandoned last I heard which is why I never made a plugin for it.

As for calibre, do they have a proper Linux version out yet? It was a pain to stop last time I checked (last month) as you have to compile it, there is no link for precompiled versions. Maybe that's changed?

FYI DobyTang on GitHub has been making some major improvements to LazyLibrarian, see below repo.

https://github.com/DobyTang/LazyLibrarian

Thanks I'll have a look at this later in the week.

NEVER MIND.  DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL WORKED AFTER WAITING A WHILE.

Running UR 5.0.6 and trying to install 1.5.4 32bit PMS.  I am having trouble getting PMS to install from the Settings PMS GUI.  When I click on install, I receive the following on the GUI screen:

/etc/rc.d/rc.plexmediaserver install

Installing latest version of Plex Media Server...

Downloading install file to package folder

Failed to download Plex install file. Aborting installation.

I get this on the server screen:

/boot/packages/PlexMediaServer-0.9.11.7.803-87d0708-unRAID.txz: No such file or directory

Thank you in advance for your help.

NEVER MIND.  DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL WORKED AFTER WAITING A WHILE.

Running UR 5.0.6 and trying to install 1.5.4 32bit PMS.  I am having trouble getting PMS to install from the Settings PMS GUI.  When I click on install, I receive the following on the GUI screen:

/etc/rc.d/rc.plexmediaserver install

Installing latest version of Plex Media Server...

Downloading install file to package folder

Failed to download Plex install file. Aborting installation.

I get this on the server screen:

/boot/packages/PlexMediaServer-0.9.11.7.803-87d0708-unRAID.txz: No such file or directory

Thank you in advance for your help.

I'll likely release the v2 plugins today which is working.

Hello

Thank you for the plugins, and the help provided.

Newbie - so please bear with me.

I am having a problem with the plugins, and am hoping that one of the experts here can help.

I have just upgraded to unraid 6 , and the latest PhAze plugins.

I don't see  any setting for the plugins , on the setting page.

Brand new install - Cleane everything out, and started with a clean install of unraid and plugins.

Here is what I have in my package folder

root@Tower:/etc/rc.d# cd /boot/packages

root@Tower:/boot/packages# ls

curl-7.31.0-x86_64-1.txz*    python-2.7.5-x86_64-1.txz*

git-1.8.4-x86_64-1.txz*      python-cheetah-2.4.4-x86_64-1

libffi-3.0.13-x86_64-2.txz*  sqlite-3.7.17-x86_64-1.txz*

libidn-1.25-x86_64-2.txz*    zlib-1.2.8-x86_64-1.txz*

root@Tower:/boot/packages#

Here is what I have in my plugin folder

root@Tower:/boot/config# cd plugins

root@Tower:/boot/config/plugins# ls

dynamix/  dynamix.plg*  images/  sickbeard_alt/  sickbeard_alt.64bit.plg*

i can run the plugin from the command window or the webgui.

It come back, and says installed OK.

I can go the sickbeard_alt folder and change the cfg file to enable and set the directories, etc, which works find.

I restart from /etc/rc.d  - which works fine

I go to the webgui - under the setting tab - and i see the  sick-beard_alt icon, (great).

If I double click, I expect to setting option, and other bits and pieces, but I get a blank screen

(see attachments)

If I go to the sickbeard page ( port 8082) - it is working.

What am I doing wrong ?

It does this for all the plugins . Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

FD

Capture.PNG.d583740a94d1c93e6f681c678f19ec30.PNG

Capture2.PNG.76b580c70b82c13e92facc7412c1a523.PNG

Hi Everyone,

I just posted the v2 plugins. If you are running Unraid 6 beta 12 I recommend you use these new plugins as they are fully compatible and include a working settings page now.

They are universal, so if you are running Unraid 5 you can update to these too.  I have not set the internal update button to link to these yet as I wanted to make sure they are bug free before I pass the update through the GUI for everyone. These will update your current plugin.

To install on Unraid 5, just replace the plugin file on /boot/config/plugins with the new one and reboot or run the command 'installplg /boot/config/plugin/appname.plg

To install on Unraid 6, go to the plugin tab on the unraid gui, and either paste the link to the file (hosted on page one of this thread) or download the plg file somewhere and find it in the navigation pane and press the install button once you've selected the file.

If you were previously using the GUI FIX for unraid 6 beta 12, its no longer necessary with these v2 plugins, so you can remove it from the GO script.

Please let me know if you have any problems as I have tested these as much as I can but I likely haven't caught everything yet. :)

-=PhAzE=-

P.S. - I wanted to thank those of you who have sent donations. Each time I get one it keeps me motivated to continue to work on these. It takes many hours to update them (sometimes months in this v2 upgrade's case) and I really do appreciate everyone's interest in this project.

root@Zeus:/boot/config/plugins# installplg Plexmediaserver.plg

installing plugin: Plexmediaserver

file /tmp/Plexmediaserver-script: successfully wrote INLINE file contents

/bin/bash /tmp/Plexmediaserver-script ...

Cleaning up previous install files...

...Cleanup complete!

Downloading any missing plugin files...

Latest plugin control files downloading

Plugin control files have passed MD5 check

...Downloading complete!

Running install script for Plex Media Server...

Plugin config file verified

Installing plugin control files

Updating export file

Updating application config

Cleaning up temp files/folders

...Install complete!

success

file :

Warning: mkdir(): No such file or directory in /usr/local/sbin/installplg on lin                    e 29

Argh this is happening to all the plugins :(

If you are seeing that, it's because your running unraid 5 and it can't run anonymous scripts. The plugins use those for the unraid 6 uninstall used by the plugin manager.  It can be safely ignores with zero side effects :)

I just haven't figured out how to skip/ignore that anonymous script on unraid 5 so I let it error out for now.

Just wanted to share - updated Plex, CouchPotato, Transmission, Headphones, Sonarr and Sab to the new v2 plugins, all with no issues.

(Ok one minor one, but it could have been me.. when the plugins tried to download the control file, it failed on a couple of occasions.  Sab in particular I had to retry 4x, but it worked on the final attempt.  Bit odd, but could well have been a local issue.)

Awesome, that's what I like to hear. :)

The failing to download is exactly why I added in md5 checks for everything.  It all comes from my GIT now so it's likely something in the connection between that was causing a problem. Everyone gets a perfect copy now, lol.

Hey Phaze, when you get a chance this would make a great plugin if it can be done.  OpenPlex is for Apple TV.  You can check it out here.  I would love to run this on my server instead of my Mac Mini.

https://forums.plex.tv/index.php/topic/108332-openplex-osx-app/

OpenPlex is an OSX program that installs PlexConnect.

What you want is a plugin to install PlexConnect on unRaid.

There is an old plugin for that. 

It is the last non-Phaze plugin that I am still running.

Maybe Phaze can update that plugin:

http://lime-technology.com/forum/index.php?topic=31530.0

Hey Phaze, when you get a chance this would make a great plugin if it can be done.  OpenPlex is for Apple TV.  You can check it out here.  I would love to run this on my server instead of my Mac Mini.

https://forums.plex.tv/index.php/topic/108332-openplex-osx-app/

OpenPlex is an OSX program that installs PlexConnect.

What you want is a plugin to install PlexConnect on unRaid.

There is an old plugin for that. 

It is the last non-Phaze plugin that I am still running.

Maybe Phaze can update that plugin:

http://lime-technology.com/forum/index.php?topic=31530.0

yup that would work too

Hi I have just install your serviio plugin V2 on my unraid box.

Logging into the unraid I can see that Serviio has started ok

However when I try to login to the Servii console using "<unraid ip>:8123/serviio/console" to configure serviio it says page unavailable.

Is my login address correct?

Thanks for any help.

The web gui has been removed. It's a 3rd party GUI that no one maintains anymore, and with the recent serviio update, it no longer works.

You need to install serviio console on your phone or another windows box to access it now remotely now.

I'm not sure why serviio devs don't just include a working web GUI with their releases.

The web gui has been removed. It's a 3rd party GUI that no one maintains anymore, and with the recent serviio update, it no longer works.

You need to install serviio console on your phone or another windows box to access it now remotely now.

I'm not sure why serviio devs don't just include a working web GUI with their releases.

good luck if you're a mac/ios user. can't find anything but windows/android based consoles. tried installing the mac version of serviio but that console only allows management of the local mac based server.