[PhAzE] Plugins for Unraid 5/6

I'm going to start beta testing on the v2.0.0 plugins soon. These will be universal between unraid 5 and 6, and fixes the GUI problem on beta 12.

Anyone interested in trying them out to help make sure they are bug free send me a pm and I'll send you the download link to them.

So far it seems they are bug free but I'd like to be sure.

Thanks again for keeping up the awesome work with these plugins PhAzE! I was in the process of updating all of my plugins from Influencer's tp these, and I got almost through SAB, SB and CP, but when I try to add my existing shows in SB, and it asks me to point it at a directory, I don't see my cache drive. I go into /mnt and all of the other directories are there, but not the cache drive. Is it because I'm running it from the cache drive? During setup I was able to manually enter directories, and it seemed like it worked just fine, but now when I go to add existing shows, I don't see a way to manually enter a directory. Why isn't the cache drive viewable within this version of SIckbeard?

Evening PhAzE,

First off; thanks a lot for all your plugins; use quite a few and they work brilliantly.

Not sure if it will be a popular request; but have you considered LazyLibrarian? Its a fork of Headphones for eBooks and Magazines. I've botched together a fork of W-W's V5 plugin, basically updating for x64 bit packages from your Headphones plugin and a newer branch on github. Seems to work fine! I've attached the file, so if you do get 5 minutes it might help you do it a bit quicker!

The ultimate aim is to also install Calibre to manage a content server so I can wireless access it and download whichever ebook I fancy.

Thanks again!

Alex

lazy.librarian.64bit.plg

I have considered both of those applications since eBook handling is what I'm missing from this collection of plugins. Lazylibrarian was abandoned last I heard which is why I never made a plugin for it.

As for calibre, do they have a proper Linux version out yet? It was a pain to stop last time I checked (last month) as you have to compile it, there is no link for precompiled versions. Maybe that's changed?

Ah, I see!

You may well be right; I only started looking again at anything to do with eBooks yesterday after getting a new reader after years!

My brief look around before bed found this (old!) link with a init.d file for start stop (http://lxer.com/module/newswire/view/168541/index.html); alienbob seems to have a precompiled package (http://www.slackware.com/~alien/slackbuilds/calibre/pkg64/14.1/calibre-1.48.0-x86_64-1alien.txz) and a list of dependencies (http://www.slackware.com/~alien/slackbuilds/calibre/pkg64/14.1/calibre-1.48.0-x86_64-1alien.dep). Just had a look and that's looking like version 1.4 and current version is upto 2.4 or such... I've got a build environment I use for MakeMKV so I can give compiling a x64 package from the latest code?!

Reference Headphones, there's a fork which had commits in November which I tried last night; UI is new and it happily parsed good reads.com and downloaded a few books so seems fairly stable!

If you think you'd use it, I'll Defo give building Calibre a go! :)

Alex

That must be it. Although it's weird that it's guesses are so dramatically off, almost everything I have is in bluray, which is sees when I click on a show, but from the from the home page list, it lists everything as SD. Weird. So I assume you're using Sonarr now and not SB? I'll be trying to upgrade to unRAID6 very soon, and try things with docker.

Hi! I've just installed and patched Transmission for v6 B12. It seems to start fine, and I can access the plugin options page, but if I try to download something, I get Permission denied.

What can be the problem? I'm suspecting that maybe the URL I write for the file download location is not correct. By default it says //Downloads/, and I changed it to //MEDIA/MOVIES, to match the share I'm using now. Should I point to the share URL? I'm new to unRAID and I'm not yet familiar about how plugins access to HDDs on the server :(

Hi! I've just installed and patched Transmission for v6 B12. It seems to start fine, and I can access the plugin options page, but if I try to download something, I get Permission denied.

What can be the problem? I'm suspecting that maybe the URL I write for the file download location is not correct. By default it says //Downloads/, and I changed it to //MEDIA/MOVIES, to match the share I'm using now. Should I point to the share URL? I'm new to unRAID and I'm not yet familiar about how plugins access to HDDs on the server :(

If your download location is on the same server it's likely under the /mnt/ folder. Using anything with // mama your going to use the network address instead of directly accessing the local drive. So permission denied could happen if your MEDIA folder isn't exported with the permissions used by transmission.

You should locate the path in the unraid console under the /mnt directory then use that full path.

What's the difference between the plg for sickbeard vs sickbeard_alt?

They are identical and it let's you run two copies of the app at the same time. Since people change the repo to use sickrage and want to also run sickbeard along side it they can use sb for sickbeard and sb_alt for sickrage.

Hello. Thanks a lot for the plugins.

I just upgraded to unraid6beta12 from 5, installed plex plugin, got it to work.

How do I downgrade plex to erlier version. Latest Version 0.9.11.7 seams to have broken DLNA.

I've noticed it also on unraid5, soonest I downgraded to ver.0.9.9.14.531 it was working.

I'm trying to use DNLA on WDTV.

Thanks.