[PhAzE] Plugins for Unraid 5/6

Set the config directory to somewhere on your cache drive or on the array.

Thanks PhAzE but how is this doable with, for example, Sickbeard? 

Sorry for the newb questions.

-Jim

You're going to manually set the directories.

So if you don't have one set yet, you need to create it somewhere. If you have a cache drive. Then you would type /mnt/user/cache/*insert name of folder for apps*/*insert name of application*

PhAzE - excellent work.  Sorry if this has been seen/reported/covered in the thread - I wasn't able to locate it, however.

I tested several plg's on my unraid5.0.6 setup - sabnzbd, sickbeard, couchpotato, transmission, and plex.    All worked fine.

I figured that I'd take the jump to unraid6.  Unraid6 w/ no plugins booted just fine and all is in order.

I then tried installing sabnzbd unraid6.  I used installplg to install sab and that appeared to work just fine - the icon shows up in the unraid6 settings page, but if I try to click thru that to get to the configuration screen, I get a simply black screen with no ability to configure it.  I was able to access sabnzbd thru port :8080 on a webbrowser - so it was very definitely running.

Any knowledge of this situation or suggestions for me as to how I can get the configuration screen to show up on from the sab icon on the settings page?

BTW:  the same happened with sickbeard/couchpotato/plex as well - they seem to be installed and running - but I just can't access their configuration pages.

Hopefully I'm just doing something stupid and missed the discussion about it here.  Fingers crossed that I won't need to go back to Unraid 5.0.6 now....

Thanks,

-Jim

PhAzE - excellent work.  Sorry if this has been seen/reported/covered in the thread - I wasn't able to locate it, however.

Reread the first post in this thread, the one that has the download links that you most likely used. Specifically the section addressing 6beta12.

If you still have questions, feel free to ask.

here is the old password

W19y1%PkJnbBlyoMoS7$

I thought it might help you figure out the he issue

Just checking back to see if you know why the above password would have been a problem? I'd like to create another complex password but was hoping to avoid trial and error? Could  it be one of the characters? Possibly the $ at the end or maybe the length?

Another user had a similar issue a number of pages back. I believe it was a conflict of dependency. What other plugins do you use? unmenu?  You can try removing everything from your usb/packages folder, and rebooting, then selecting a different port for couch potato.

Hmmm, it looks like I did install unmenu at some point, but I haven't used it in forever. I also have MyMain.  So I can just go to that folder and delete everything and it won't have any negative effects?

Correct, because all of the plugins that you use after a reboot will re-download their dependencies, any plugins you don't have anymore will obviously not redownload them. It's like a folder cleanse.

Oops, it's been a while since I last asked my question. But I finally got around to deleting everything out of the flash/packages folder. Cleaned it up a lot, but it didn't fix the issue with CouchPotato (see attachment).  There is still an unmenu folder in the root of the flash drive. Could that still be a problem? How do I get rid of it?

Ben

I'm not sure on how to delete it, but you can just change the port if it's still giving you an issue.

No luck after changing the port. Still looks like the attached image.

Capture.jpg.e327875fda64092f2534c52feb4b03b8.jpg

Hi,

I tried to install the FlexGet plugin (1.5.5 for unRaid 6) but it keeps failing with an MD5 check failure on 'get-pip.py'.

I don't know much about how unRaid plugins work but I tried to update the MD5 number in the Plugin file but this still didn't fix it.

Maybe I generated a wrong MD5 or there's something I misunderstand about how plugins install themselves.

I managed to get around it by manually downloading 'get-pip.py' to the Packages directory on the flash drive and then remove the download from the Plugin file.

This seems to have worked.

Am I right in that the MD5 number in the Plugin file just needs to be updated?

Cheers