[PhAzE] Plugins for Unraid 5/6

PhAzE,

I am using UNRAID 12 Beta from scratch. 

I am trying to install the MediaBrowser 3 plugin and it won't install.  I have looked at all your links on the first page for solutions and did not find any that matches.

Here is the steps I installed MediaBrowser 3 plugin.

On the plugin page I copied and paste the MediaBrowser URL line into the box and click install plugin.

I get a window popup showing this below.  I tried to find the plugin on my flash it no where to be found?

/usr/local/sbin/plugin install https://raw.githubusercontent.com/PhAzE-Variance/unRAID/master/Plugins/Mbserver.plg 2>&1

plugin: installing: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/PhAzE-Variance/unRAID/master/Plugins/Mbserver.plg

plugin: downloading https://raw.githubusercontent.com/PhAzE-Variance/unRAID/master/Plugins/Mbserver.plg

plugin: wget: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/PhAzE-Variance/unRAID/master/Plugins/Mbserver.plg retval: 4

Are you planning to create an CrashPlan Plugin for Raid 6 beta?

Thanks

I saved the file in /boot/james Plugins/ folder it gave me an error below?    I am assumed plugin needs to be put somewhere for it to run correctly?

/usr/local/sbin/plugin install /boot/James Plugins/._Mbserver.plg 2>&1

plugin: installing: /boot/James

Warning: simplexml_load_file(): I/O warning : failed to load external entity "" in /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix.plugin.manager/scripts/plugin on line 171

plugin: xml parse error

/usr/local/sbin/plugin install /boot/James Plugins/._Mbserver.plg 2>&1

plugin: installing: /boot/James

That error usually means you don't have a proper XML file which might mean you need to redownload it from the first post.

You're the expert, but based upon the error, isn't it the space in the folder name messing it up?

I moved the file into the boot folder and ran the install again.  I got passed the XML error and another error appear.about unable to download missing plugin?

/usr/local/sbin/plugin install /boot/Mbserver.plg 2>&1

plugin: installing: /boot/Mbserver.plg

plugin: creating: /tmp/Mbserver-script - from INLINE content

plugin: running: /tmp/Mbserver-script

Cleaning up previous install files...

...Cleanup complete!

Downloading any missing plugin files...

Latest plugin control files downloading

...Unable to download missing plugin control files. Aborting install

plugin: run failed: /bin/bash retval: 1

I tried to install it the second time and it did not work.  I got the same error message as below.

/usr/local/sbin/plugin install /boot/Mbserver.plg 2>&1

plugin: installing: /boot/Mbserver.plg

plugin: creating: /tmp/Mbserver-script - from INLINE content

plugin: running: /tmp/Mbserver-script

Cleaning up previous install files...

...Cleanup complete!

Downloading any missing plugin files...

Latest plugin control files downloading

...Unable to download missing plugin control files. Aborting install

plugin: run failed: /bin/bash retval: 1

Funny enough, you're the second person with that exact problem this week, with the DNS. Guess I'll know for the next time I see that error show up ;)

Fresh install of unraid 6 b12 here also.. the only plugin that installed with default dns settings was sabnzb.. After changing it to just use googles it everything installed fine.

I'm trying to reinstall MB 3 and get these comments:

1. sudo: unable to initialize policy plugin

2. pid not created

I had this plugin installed and was trying to move my database files from my previous Windows server installation to this Linux installation. I was was trying to avoid days of scraping and using tons of bandwidth to collect what I already had. Not to mention all the weeks of editing I had previously done.

Anyway, this was a trial and error approach which resulted in the above errors. I have posted in the MB forum about how to successfully move these files. At this point, I'm not sure it can be done.

Can someone help me with reinstalling MB 3 and avoiding these error messages?

Thanks

I am having issues getting v2 of the SABnzbd plugin working. It appears there may be an issues downloading Sabnzbd-Phaze-0.7.20-src.tar.gz.

oR69lY5l.jpg

I downloaded the file manually in Chrome and copied it to /boot/packages. But Sabnzbd still will not install. When I try it still tries to download the file and fails.

I downloaded SABnzbd-0.7.20-src.tar.gz from sourceforge. I then placed it where I thought it went. Based on your last post I now moved it to /boot/config/plugins/Sabnzbd, but Sabnzbd still will not start. I keep getting that same issue. It looks like it tries to dl the file but something goes wrong.

Hmm my server only stopped once actually, hasn't happened again. Perhaps it's something with your database. Maybe yet running a full refresh on your collection and then clear the trash bin Plex has.

Did you see anything in the logs?

after trial and error i got everything back up and running.

but i took the chance to move on from plugin to docker

moving data over was easy after doing research on how docker works

i appreciate the work that has gone into these plugins - they've worked great

if you ever get into docker ill more than likely switch over to your builds

thank you!