[PhAzE] Plugins for Unraid 5/6

I think the way I fixed the broken pil package didn't work, so I just updated it again to use the slackware 14.0 x86 package instead. You probably don't need a reboot after this but it never hurts anyways. Whenever dependencies change its always good to reboot so the old ones clear away.

I think the way I fixed the broken pil package didn't work, so I just updated it again to use the slackware 14.0 x86 package instead. You probably don't need a reboot after this but it never hurts anyways. Whenever dependencies change its always good to reboot so the old ones clear away.

I'm off tomorrow so I should have more time to test this out.  Might have a little time tonight also.

Phaze,

Is the serviio plugin broken?  I tried to clean start and reinstall but at the end I see:

Updating export file

Serviio script not found, no changes were made.

Serviio webUI script not found, no changes were made.

Cleaning up temp files/folders

...Install complete!

plugin: installed

If I go to the plugin it says not installed and if I click install I get:

Failed to download or locate Serviio install file. Aborting installation.

Any ideas?

I'm off tomorrow so I should have more time to test this out.  Might have a little time tonight also.

Awesome, I installed the new update rebooted the ATV and server and looks like everything is working.  I now have fan art.  Thank you so much.  Any chance you can make it so it uses the iMovie icon?

Phaze,

Is the serviio plugin broken?  I tried to clean start and reinstall but at the end I see:

Updating export file

...Install complete!

Any ideas?

Yes, is your using the v1 plugin it no longer works because the app updated but no one maintains the webui anymore. Update to the v2 plugin on the first post.

One change to note is that it no longer includes the web ui so you need to connect with serviio console from a window box to configure it until I find an alternative web ui.

There is another one but it involves getting apache installed which isn't easy.

Awesome, I installed the new update rebooted the ATV and server and looks like everything is working.  I know have fan art.  Thank you so much.  Any chance you can make it so it uses the iMovie icon?

I'll look at that in the future. Glad it's all working now. :)

Phaze,

Updating export file

...Install complete!

Any ideas?

Yes, is your using the v1 plugin it no longer works because the app updated but no one maintains the webui anymore. Update to the v2 plugin on the first post.

One change to note is that it no longer includes the web ui so you need to connect with serviio console from a window box to configure it until I find an alternative web ui.

There is another one but it involves getting apache installed which isn't easy.

What is puzzling is that I am using the V2 plugin and have been for a long time.  I updated to the newest version the other day and this has happened.  I also tried to remove everything serviio from the system and start over and this is what I get.

On the plugin screen I see: Plugin Version: 2015.02.21.1

Hey guys... I KNOW I've read it somewhere else (this thread or a link to another thread from here), but now I can't find it again... when "upgrading" from unRAID 5 to unRAID 6, isn't there a procedure to make sure I hang on to all my existing settings, or should I be good to just upgrade and carry on since all my plugins were up to date (I think) when I last spun things up on 5?

Hey guys... I KNOW I've read it somewhere else (this thread or a link to another thread from here), but now I can't find it again... when "upgrading" from unRAID 5 to unRAID 6, isn't there a procedure to make sure I hang on to all my existing settings, or should I be good to just upgrade and carry on since all my plugins were up to date (I think) when I last spun things up on 5?

You cannot use v5 plugins on v6. The settings from the v5 plugins may survive depending on where you told it to put them, such as on your cache drive.

Yes if you are using the v2 plugins on unraid 5 it will be seamless on unraid 6 upgrade since the v2 plugins are universal :)

When were they updated to V2?

EDIT: NVM... I looked at the github history... long enough ago I'm sure what I have already is good! Thanks so much Phaze! You are the man!

EDIT AGAIN: If I had been running V1 plugins, would they have upgraded on their own to V2? I'm guessing not, as all my plugin files on my flash drive are showing as much older than I had expected them to.

No, right now the upgrade is a manual one, but I likely will link the v1 updater to the v2 plugins soon so it's a one button update for everyone.

The v2 plugins exist on a different github folder also, more consolidated that way

Before you do that, would it be possible to code the update button so it excludes those of us still on earlier 6.0 beta versions? I think a version check with exclusions for 6.0 beta 1-10 would be sufficient.

I'm perfectly ok with you stopping support for 1.x plugins, I can update software versions myself if necessary, but please don't force the update.

Unless the landscape changes drastically, I'm planning on sticking with 6b6 until 6.0 goes final.

Yea that's the only reason why I haven't forced the update yet and likely won't until unraid 6 is out of beta. I assume that once it's out of beta everyone will update to the final version. There's also a chance I just won't force the update ever, as people who upgrade to unraid 6 will notice they can't access the GUI and will look for the update manually anyways.