Dockerization of some popular applications.

From sonarr, in the last version I got an "API / release" error. With this newest version, I get no error, just hangs and the icon spins forever. The exception from the logs is above. SAB and GET simply report incomplete / empty NZB's. I can add the EXACT same url passed from Sonarr to SAB manually and it works. These are all nzb's from https://api.nzbgeek.info

503 error on that link.

Then why when I take the exact same link, and add it manually to SAB does it work? Not the one on our indexer, the ACTUAL one passed to SAB.

Sparky, that link is for our API only, and you would need a key to re-create it.

I have something like this happen every now and again with sickbeard and nzbplanet, sab reports empty file, adding manually to sab from the nzbplanet site works.

last time was about 2-3 weeks ago with an episode of vice.

I will try this. Thanks very much for pointing me towards another sonarr docker. This was I can isolate even further. Of course being as I'm a mod on NZBGeek, I'm very hesitant to blame anything on "us".  :o  But again, I'm open to whatever. I will try binhex's and report back.

cool, if it's fixed can we get a freebie ?

I could offer you a lifetime membership, which we don't offer anymore (or very oftern) for a very reasonable price if that's something you'd be interested in? Or sure, I can prolly work out something else should I get this issue worked out. I've been banging my head against the wall for months, so I would be VERY happy to get it solved. So sure, 6 mos. freebee to whomever gets this worked out :D

We've moved away from Newznab in light of all the issues with other indexers API's. We are now operating load balanced servers all over the world. I think our community is second to none. And our hashed filenames prevent DCMA's almost all of the time. It really is a fantastic indexer, who has planned for the future and expansion. We even have our own site driven automation now, that integrates with Sick* , Couch, and Sonarr. It can send to SAB or GET, and is a pretty badass work in progress. Pop into our chat sometime, and have a browse around. I am more than likely in there all the time if you have any questions about anything.

That's something that unfortunately, I would far miserably at I think. I am going to try this binhex version. If the problem does persist, then it has to be something else, indexer based maybe. I think I came off as too much of a dick, inadvertently. I only wanted to try another docker of sonarr to further isolate the issue really. If it persists that I can take it to our site authors and put the ball back in their court.

That's something that unfortunately, I would far miserably at I think. I am going to try this binhex version. If the problem does persist, then it has to be something else, indexer based maybe. I think I came off as too much of a dick, inadvertently. I only wanted to try another docker of sonarr to further isolate the issue really. If it persists that I can take it to our site authors and put the ball back in their court.

i've forked the git repo and am editing it up now to be a little more svelte and use unraid uid for nobody.

keeping it with debian 7 for the moment.

We've moved away from Newznab in light of all the issues with other indexers API's. We are now operating load balanced servers all over the world. I think our community is second to none. And our hashed filenames prevent DCMA's almost all of the time. It really is a fantastic indexer, who has planned for the future and expansion. We even have our own site driven automation now, that integrates with Sick* , Couch, and Sonarr. It can send to SAB or GET, and is a pretty badass work in progress. Pop into our chat sometime, and have a browse around. I am more than likely in there all the time if you have any questions about anything.

Can anyone sign up or is it invite only?

Sign up is open https://nzbgeek.info    and will always be from now on. We have no desire to close signup for any reason. Also, we don't have some i3 running 25$ newznab software. This is a series of custom made API servers behind a load balancer, so expansion is as easy as adding more boxes behind it. We have planned on expansion, and our site owners are comfortably outside of the grasp of any DCMA boogeymen  ;) We plan on keeping this place up and running as long as possible. Please give us a shout.

Also, here is a copy of the GET log of another user having the same issue, but using GET not SAB

index.php?action=dlattach;topic=33822.0;attach=25017;image

I've had this same issue, in fact that screenshot of nzbget is my picture, so mike is not the only one having this issue, and a quick google search will bring up similar results.

It seems to occur completely randomly, however, the chances seem higher when simply hitting automatic search for an entire season.

I've had it occur 5 episodes in a row, I've had it occur 5 times in a row on the same episode (although with as choices of nzbs available)...

There doesn't appear to be any pattern.

Sign up is open https://nzbgeek.info    and will always be from now on. We have no desire to close signup for any reason. Also, we don't have some i3 running 25$ newznab software. This is a series of custom made API servers behind a load balancer, so expansion is as easy as adding more boxes behind it. We have planned on expansion, and our site owners are comfortably outside of the grasp of any DCMA boogeymen  ;) We plan on keeping this place up and running as long as possible. Please give us a shout.

Ok you had me at Hello, just became a VIG, don't let me down!