Dockerization of some popular applications.

Upgraded to the latest nzbdrone needo container, all works perfectly...

only issue, and this is one I've gotten since I started using docker, is any time I click on refresh series or rename, or really anything that requires the docker to refresh, the spinny wheel will continuously spin and never stop, like as if because it's a docker it simply doesn't react the same way it would as a plugin.

Does anyone else get this?  Tried looking through the forum to see if it happened with others but haven't found anything yet.

Does this mean it's actually endlessly trying to scan the disk too or is this just a random bug?

Bump.  Hoping someone else has this issue occur as well, or if it's wide spread.  The docker works fine, as do all of mine, but sonarr just simply doesnt refresh realtime, I always have to refresh the page manually to see any kind of update (whether it's files added to a show, activity, anything)

only issue, and this is one I've gotten since I started using docker, is any time I click on refresh series or rename, or really anything that requires the docker to refresh, the spinny wheel will continuously spin and never stop, like as if because it's a docker it simply doesn't react the same way it would as a plugin.

Does anyone else get this?  Tried looking through the forum to see if it happened with others but haven't found anything yet.

Does this mean it's actually endlessly trying to scan the disk too or is this just a random bug?

Bump.  Hoping someone else has this issue occur as well, or if it's wide spread.  The docker works fine, as do all of mine, but sonarr just simply doesnt refresh realtime, I always have to refresh the page manually to see any kind of update (whether it's files added to a show, activity, anything)

I see the same thing. It really isn't an issue for me, as, like you said, the work-around is to manually refresh. I believe this is widespread.

Needo -

Any chance you can update your sickrage docker to fix the edge issue?  I have the database error too.

I seem to be having issues with the needo sickrage container not understanding the "EDGE=1" switch.  When I restart the container it falls back 215 odd commits.  Normally that's not a big issue but the problem is the database has now incremented from 40 to 41 so it takes a bit of fiddling, copying and screwing around to get sickrage alive again.

If this is no longer being updated, is there another sickrage container people are using ?

It has been broken for a bit. I finally fixed it and pushed it to docker so I could use it myself.

You are welcome to pull from it if you want. It's just the same as Needo's docker, but with a fixed EDGE file.

https://hub.docker.com/u/ninthwalker/

docker command:

docker run -d --name="sickrage" -v /path/to/sickrage/data:/config -v /path/to/downloads:/downloads -v /path/to/tv:/tv -v /etc/localtime:/etc/localtime:ro -e EDGE=1 -p 8081:8081 ninthwalker/brentrage

This got fixed on yesterday's update.

I'm having an issue with Sonarr now, where certain nzb's when added automatically or manually, I get the error "POST Internal Server Error api/release" from Sonarr. In the logs it simply says :

Request Failed: Error response received from SABNzbd:

with the exception:

NzbDrone.Core.Download.Clients.DownloadClientException: Error response received from SABnzbd:

at NzbDrone.Core.Download.Clients.Sabnzbd.SabnzbdProxy.CheckForError (RestSharp.IRestResponse) <0x00363>

at NzbDrone.Core.Download.Clients.Sabnzbd.SabnzbdProxy.ProcessRequest (RestSharp.IRestRequest,string,NzbDrone.Core.Download.Clients.Sabnzbd.SabnzbdSettings) <0x00097>

at NzbDrone.Core.Download.Clients.Sabnzbd.SabnzbdProxy.DownloadNzb (byte[],string,string,int,NzbDrone.Core.Download.Clients.Sabnzbd.SabnzbdSettings) <0x000e3>

at NzbDrone.Core.Download.Clients.Sabnzbd.Sabnzbd.AddFromNzbFile (NzbDrone.Core.Parser.Model.RemoteEpisode,string,byte[]) <0x001e1>

at NzbDrone.Core.Download.UsenetClientBase`1<NzbDrone.Core.Download.Clients.Sabnzbd.SabnzbdSettings>.Download (NzbDrone.Core.Parser.Model.RemoteEpisode) <0x00213>

at NzbDrone.Core.Download.DownloadService.DownloadReport (NzbDrone.Core.Parser.Model.RemoteEpisode) <0x00370>

at NzbDrone.Api.Indexers.ReleaseModule.DownloadRelease (NzbDrone.Api.Indexers.ReleaseResource) <0x000b5>

at NzbDrone.Api.Indexers.ReleaseModule.<.ctor>b__0 (object) <0x0002b>

at (wrapper dynamic-method) object.CallSite.Target (System.Runtime.CompilerServices.Closure,System.Runtime.CompilerServices.CallSite,System.Func`2<object, object>,object) <0x000a0>

at Nancy.Routing.Route/<>c__DisplayClass4.<Wrap>b__3 (object,System.Threading.CancellationToken) <0x00137>

And SAB reports getting an empty NZB file. I can manually add the nzb file to SAB and it downloads perfectly fine.

The certain releases it won't add seem almost random, but those will not add, no matter what I do.

• 2 weeks later...

I added subsonic to my server manually. Here is my set-up. Remember to click on advanced when adding the container settings. This isn't my docker container; just one created by a user that I have a few containers from.

Kryspy

thanks this worked!

how did you get those additional fields at the end??

thats the only thing i left out but everything installed fine :)

I added subsonic to my server manually. Here is my set-up. Remember to click on advanced when adding the container settings. This isn't my docker container; just one created by a user that I have a few containers from.

Kryspy

thanks this worked!

how did you get those additional fields at the end??

thats the only thing i left out but everything installed fine :)

Hit the advanced button

Has anybody got PlexWWWatch working? It's another frontend that seems to be a bit more updated and current.

https://forums.plex.tv/index.php/topic/98005-plexwwwatch/

Looks like someone did, using a fork of needo's plexWatch.

https://registry.hub.docker.com/u/esvinson/plexwatch/

Looks to be the same one using PlexWatchWeb... or did I miss something?

Your right....I saw plexwatch and plexwebwatch and thought that was plexwwWatch. :D

Has anybody got PlexWWWatch working? It's another frontend that seems to be a bit more updated and current.

https://forums.plex.tv/index.php/topic/98005-plexwwwatch/

I created a docker last night using needo's as a base and just changing it to install plexwwwatch instead but it still needs work.  It installed fine and it was able to see my Plex server but the only things coming up were just "Recently Added".  Everything else was blank. So I'll still be playing around with it but not sure when I will have the time to do it.

Running 6.0-beta14b. I'm in the process of migrating from plugins to docker on my test bed, and have found the docker containers pretty easy to use.  I've successfully migrated to needo's CouchPotato and SABnzbd, but am having trouble with SickBeard (can't access through webserver).  Only other apps are gfjardim's CrashPlan docker and Dynamix Cache Directories plugin. Here's the message from the SickBeard docker Logs (it retries about every 6 seconds):

Starting up Sick Beard master
Unable to start web server, is something else running on port: 8081
10:23:31 INFO::MAIN :: Checking database structure...
10:23:31 INFO::MAIN :: Checking database structure...
10:23:31 INFO::MAIN :: No duplicate show, check passed
10:23:31 INFO::MAIN :: No duplicate episode, check passed
10:23:31 INFO::MAIN :: No orphan episodes, check passed
10:23:31 INFO::MAIN :: Starting Sick Beard on http://192.168.1.162:8081/
10:23:36 ERROR::MAIN :: Unable to start web server, is something else running on port: 8081

As far as I can tell, nothing else is running on port 8081 (CouchPotato is running on port 8083, SABnzbd on 8082).  Here's the docker port mappings:

root@Tower2:~# docker ps
CONTAINER ID        IMAGE                       COMMAND             CREATED                  STATUS              PORTS                              NAMES
d071cf74735b        needo/couchpotato:latest    "/sbin/my_init"     34 minutes ago           Up 34 minutes       5050/tcp, 0.0.0.0:8083->8083/tcp   CouchPotato                  
398f1bd98fd5        needo/sabnzbd:latest        "/sbin/my_init"     40 minutes ago           Up 40 minutes       0.0.0.0:8082->8080/tcp             SABnzbd                      
95dd4c4e9a06        gfjardim/crashplan:latest   "/sbin/my_init"     About an hour ago        Up About an hour                                       CrashPlan                    
c0106af0c5b5        needo/sickbeard:latest      "/sbin/my_init"     2 hours ago              Up 5 minutes        0.0.0.0:8081->8081/tcp             SickBeard                    
root@Tower2:~#

Changing the SickBeard host and container ports to other than 8081 gives the same result.  If SickBeard is the only docker container in the disk image doesn't change the result.  Any thoughts on next steps?

=======================================

SOLVED

=======================================

Clearing out all of the files/folders in the /config folder (/cache, /logs, sickbeard.db, cache.db, and config.ini) and restarting the SickBeard container did the trick.  Of course, I had to reset all the configuration parameters in SickBeard as a result.

Working on moving from PhAzE Plex plugin for unRAID to needo's docker, but I'm having a bit of trouble.

First I stopped PhAzE's plug-in... then I logged into unraid via SSH and created a new directory called Application Support under the /mnt/cache/Apps/Plex/Library/ then I moved Plex Media Server to be under Application Support.

Next I created a docker image and used Needo's template passing it /mnt/cache/Apps/Plex/ under /config and additionally passing it /mnt/ under /mnt... but when I try to go to the Plex webgui I get an error.

Checking the container logs I see this repetedly...

Error: Unable to set up server: sqlite3_statement_backend::prepare: unable to open database file for SQL: PRAGMA cache_size=4000
6 3000 /config/Library/Application Support
unlimited
Error: Unable to set up server: sqlite3_statement_backend::prepare: unable to open database file for SQL: PRAGMA cache_size=4000
6 3000 /config/Library/Application Support
unlimited

Can anyone point me in the right direction here?

I missed a step, where I had to change the owner of the plex config to 'unraid-plex' that fixed it.

How did you go about changing owner of plex config to unraid-plex?

I've been using unraid 5 for quite a while and recently made the move to 6.  As part of that I've set up a bunch of Docker containers but I'm having real issues with needo's sickrage container.  It installs and starts up OK and I go through the process of setting up all my shows etc and all seems happy. 

After a couple of days I notice that nothing new has been pulled down and when I go to check I find I can't load the web admin.  Looking in the logs it has entries like

Your database version (43) has been incremented past what this version of SickRage supports (40).

If you have used other forks of SB, your database may be unusable due to their modifications.

I've done some searching and I have tried copying sickrage.db.v40 back over sickrage.db which then moves on to the issue of

Your config version (6) has been incremented past what this version of SickRage supports (5).

If you have used other forks or a newer version of SickRage, your config file may be unusable due to their modifications.

If I try the same method of copying the older file back over the config file Sickrage starts up but I've lost all my shows and have to add them all back again and it will generally be happy for a few days before the process repeats itself.

I have tried deleting the container and adding it again and with the EDGE variable set to 1 and it had the same problem

Any ideas?

I've been using unraid 5 for quite a while and recently made the move to 6.  As part of that I've set up a bunch of Docker containers but I'm having real issues with needo's sickrage container.  It installs and starts up OK and I go through the process of setting up all my shows etc and all seems happy. 

After a couple of days I notice that nothing new has been pulled down and when I go to check I find I can't load the web admin.  Looking in the logs it has entries like

Your database version (43) has been incremented past what this version of SickRage supports (40).

If you have used other forks of SB, your database may be unusable due to their modifications.

I've done some searching and I have tried copying sickrage.db.v40 back over sickrage.db which then moves on to the issue of

Your config version (6) has been incremented past what this version of SickRage supports (5).

If you have used other forks or a newer version of SickRage, your config file may be unusable due to their modifications.

If I try the same method of copying the older file back over the config file Sickrage starts up but I've lost all my shows and have to add them all back again and it will generally be happy for a few days before the process repeats itself.

I have tried deleting the container and adding it again and with the EDGE variable set to 1 and it had the same problem

Any ideas?

http://lime-technology.com/forum/index.php?topic=36552.0

^^^ may help , seems to be the same basic error.