Dynamix - V6 Plugins

Has anybody had any luck getting auto fan to work with a Gigabyte 78LMT-USB3 motherboard?  Im showing "None" in the PWM controller dropdown.

Have you tried installing the latest available sensors-detect script?

YesI do have the latest sensors-detect script from just installing it with the dynamix system temp plugin.  The system temp can detect the core temps along with the system temp.  Ive tried disabling/enabling the auto fan plugin but its still not seeing anything.

The only module being loaded by lm_sensors is coretemp.

HWMON_MODULES="coretemp"

The lm-sensors site is down, has been for months, and there's no word on what the problem is, or if it's returning.  So it's not possible currently to be up to date with the latest sensors-detect script.  There does not appear to be any other source yet.  It used to be updated fairly regularly.

I don't know if the one included with System Temp is the latest available, so it's possible there's a newer one out there somewhere, that might better support your board.

You may have to do some research yourself.  I found a manual online for your board, but it didn't show anything but AMD K8 in your BIOS (make sure it's enabled).  So the module k8temp might help provide more sensors, but probably not fan control.

It looks like not even speedfan running in windows has any option to control the fans on my motherboard.  My "best" option is probably just to hook my case fans up to 4pin power and have them running constantly.  Not exactly what I wanted but its what Im probably going to need to do to keep my disks from going to a critical temp.

It looks like not even speedfan running in windows has any option to control the fans on my motherboard.  My "best" option is probably just to hook my case fans up to 4pin power and have them running constantly.  Not exactly what I wanted but its what Im probably going to need to do to keep my disks from going to a critical temp.

I'm not completely sure what you meant by '4 pin power'.  You may already know this stuff, but I just found a great tutorial on the differences between 2 pin, 3 pin, and 4 pin fans ->  here

I'm not completely sure what you meant by '4 pin power'.  You may already know this stuff, but I just found a great tutorial on the differences between 2 pin, 3 pin, and 4 pin fans ->  here

All I meant was to hook the fan up to an existing IDE power plug thus having it constantly powered.  The Antec TrueQuiet can be switched to low speed mode which is almost entirely silent.

Hi,

I have a problem to start my LibreELEC VM after S3 sleep automatically.

The "Auto Start" button in the VM settings is only meant to start the VM after starting the array, is that correct?

So is there any command I can use to wake my VM after sleep?

Thanks in advance.

One of the other non-dynamix plugins (can't remember which one) uses the same id names for the hour/minute fields, causing a non-display in the trim plugin.

Whom ever used the id first has squatter rights  8)

Right... and you know who was first  ;)

I'll try to kang better in the future. I forget how the tabbed pages work sometimes. I changed the id's and vars too for good measure.

One of the other non-dynamix plugins (can't remember which one) uses the same id names for the hour/minute fields, causing a non-display in the trim plugin.

I'll try to kang better in the future. I forget how the tabbed pages work sometimes. I changed the id's and vars too for good measure.

undecided who I was rooting for to be the one to change the I'd.

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

It usually isn't a problem unless both pages need to be displayed in the same view (in that case the first one to load wins).

All I meant was to hook the fan up to an existing IDE power plug thus having it constantly powered.  The Antec TrueQuiet can be switched to low speed mode which is almost entirely silent.

And I just realized that I pulled the wrong motherboard box out for this whole thing.  My NAS is actually using a Gigabyte H81M-H ver1.1 so now I need to track down info for whether the system fan will work with unraid.

Something I've noticed with the System Stats plugin. (don't know if bug or by design)

When you browse to the Stats tab (or Settings item), you see real-time data that slowly populates, until the [sliding window time] is reached, in which case the sliding starts.

What I expected to see was data for [sliding window time] that updates in real-time off the bat. i.e. data a window that is full of data, and has already begun sliding.

This data exists, because if you switch to anything other than real-time, you can see it.

As-is, the only way to see data of something that just happened without having Stats open in another tab is to switch to Last Day for sliding window, and this isn't very granular at all.

Unless I'm completely missing something here.

Something I've noticed with the System Stats plugin. (don't know if bug or by design)

When you browse to the Stats tab (or Settings item), you see real-time data that slowly populates, until the [sliding window time] is reached, in which case the sliding starts.

What I expected to see was data for [sliding window time] that updates in real-time off the bat. i.e. data a window that is full of data, and has already begun sliding.

This data exists, because if you switch to anything other than real-time, you can see it.

As-is, the only way to see data of something that just happened without having Stats open in another tab is to switch to Last Day for sliding window, and this isn't very granular at all.

Unless I'm completely missing something here.

This is by design.

The retrieval of archived and real-time statistics is completely separate, hence real-time starts with an empty chart.

You can open a second window to keep a constant real-time chart though.