XBMC/KODI-Headless Docker

Sparkly, i will try this approach aswell. What about updating addons?

The ones that are in the repos, will it be enough just to stop and start the docker? Since these addons update on startup...

And for addons that you have to "install from zip file" would it be enough, after the initial install using your method, to just extract and overwrite the addon-files with the updated files?

no idea, not something i've even remotely thought about, i don't use it for anything other than it was intended for, updating my media library.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I try it to use at my synology ds415+ it has also docker application.

When i download your docker file (thx a lot for your work!!!!)  i put my mysql settings in the settings and copy my sources.xml file into the docker but he don't scan the library.

Can you help me?

You don't mention advancedsettins.xml, him come? You need that file as well as it creates the connection to the database. Also, I found that the initial scan needs to be performed from the KODI application installed on a laptop or desktop, or your htpc, otherwise it doesn't work as well. 

Thx a lot!

I did the scan with my laptop, i see now titles at the webinterface but i don't see images of my series?

When you set the content you need to enable the tvdb scraper.

We answer the same time ;-) It was a NFS rights issue ;-)

Yes! it works!

Did the program automatic scan my directory or do i need a cronjob or something?

Thx a lot!

I did the scan with my laptop, i see now titles at the webinterface but i don't see images of my series?

Yes! it works!

Did the program automatic scan my directory or do i need a cronjob or something?

Cool

Thx a lot!

Yes! it works!

Generally you let sonarr or couch notify your headless to perform a scan after a download has completed.

I prefer visionary

To be fair I believe most religions say that we should help those less fortunate than ourselves, so Sparkly helping a Synology owner.....  ;D

squash that noise, burn the unbelievers

So now you're a hypocrite? lol

I prefer visionary

To be fair I believe most religions say that we should help those less fortunate than ourselves, so Sparkly helping a Synology owner.....  ;D

squash that noise, burn the unbelievers

So now you're a hypocrite? lol

You two are cracking me up!  ;D