[Plugin] CA Fix Common Problems

Some of this just dates back to what was available at the time. E.g. I had some disks on reiser until a couple years ago until I took the time to migrate them all. I've been on Unraid for over a decade by now. Last I checked XFS was recommended for the array and BTRFS was what was available for the pool 🤷‍♂️

I may move the docker image back to the cache, but I haven't had performance issues as is.

If there's nothing else to try I'll just silence the error.

Fwiw I'm skeptical it has anything to do with free space on disks etc. The warning is complaining about the image (I don't have one) and 94% was the warning I got before migrating to docker directory to fix that error, and it has consistently been warning 94% for ~3 months despite the array changing in size a bunch since then (though admittedly most of the disks will have remained the same usage in that time). Seems like a stale error that won't go away but it doesn't really matter, I can ignore it.

Appreciate the input.

On 10/12/2024 at 10:11 AM, Revan335 said:

Maybe can @Squids more say about this confusion message. Or he can change this for more clarify.

Looking at this more carefully, I think it's because the docker folder is on disk 4, which is at 13.1/14TB that rounds up to, 94%. That disk has been roughly at that usage since I changed to the docker directory a few months ago, because the array has been filling other lower disks the entire time.

However, given the share is set to split at any directory, and can use all disks, perhaps the error is wrong? If the directory couldn't be split to another drive, or it was only allowed on that Drive it would make sense. But in practice won't unraid split this directory to another disk at some point?

Split any directory split any directory. system/docker, system/libvirt, system/docker/the many many hundred/thousands subfolders.

You can see in the Filemanager on what's disks the system Share or his subfolders was located.

And yes, when only disk 4 was the disk for the system share, than was the message correct. He is 94% full.

6 hours ago, nerv said:

Sorry not fully following, are you saying the error message is correct? I do have split any directory enabled, so the disk capacity should not matter.

You can tested. Move the docker folder from disk 4 to another disk with more space and show the message persist. Or moved a few folders to another disk, removed temporaly one or more Docker Container to make more free space and show the warning changed his % message. Or moved other files/folders like music, multimedia from disk 4 to another disk. The disk have maybe not only the docker folder.

Only @Squid can bring light in the calculation or messages names/text/description of his Plugin.

On 10/6/2024 at 4:31 AM, L0rdRaiden said:

Could you please add a global setting to disable docker containers update warnings? Is quite annoying for those using docker compose with many containers.

Echoing this request, I'm managing these within compose myself with diun, watchtower, etc. Thank you for considering.

On 10/14/2024 at 4:46 PM, Revan335 said:

You can tested. Move the docker folder from disk 4 to another disk with more space and show the message persist. Or moved a few folders to another disk, removed temporaly one or more Docker Container to make more free space and show the warning changed his % message. Or moved other files/folders like music, multimedia from disk 4 to another disk. The disk have maybe not only the docker folder.

Only @Squid can bring light in the calculation or messages names/text/description of his Plugin.

got it. I'm a little terrified to move the folder 😂, but agreed that's a good way to confirm the issue.