[Plugin] CA Fix Common Problems

I have this error message from fix common problems after adding a second cache pool and moving appdata share to use the new cache.  Consequently too delugevpn thinks there is no openvpn files in the directory now even though it appears there is and the docker will not start.  Wondering if that also has something to do with this.  Attached is diagnostics as well as a picture of fix common problems. Thanks for any and all help, i probably messed something up....course if theres anything else you see glaring in the logs let me know that as well if possible. 

Common problems.jpg

saber-diagnostics-20240421-1910.zip

Edited by SaberTreasures
On 4/21/2024 at 7:14 PM, SaberTreasures said:

I have this error message from fix common problems after adding a second cache pool and moving appdata share to use the new cache.  Consequently too delugevpn thinks there is no openvpn files in the directory now even though it appears there is and the docker will not start.  Wondering if that also has something to do with this.  Attached is diagnostics as well as a picture of fix common problems. Thanks for any and all help, i probably messed something up....course if theres anything else you see glaring in the logs let me know that as well if possible. 

Common problems.jpg

saber-diagnostics-20240421-1910.zip 181.6 kB · 1 download

Check every docker container you have and see if there's a direct reference on one or more of them to /mnt/cache.  Likely need to hit the "down caret" to see all the path mappings for some of them.

I'm having an issue with the syslog filling up, attached diagnostics. Not really sure what to look for. 

EDIT: Accidentally opened the live logs and realized what the problem was. Some type of error/malfunction in the keyboard was sending input more than 100x per second, unplugging and replugging the keyboard solved the issue. 

unraid-diagnostics-20240430-1345.zip

Edited by skyleighty
Solved
  • 2 weeks later...

Hallo Leute.

Mal eine Frage.

Habe fix common problems laufen lassen und bekam diese Meldung.

On May 12 there were 17 invalid login attempts. This could either be yourself attempting to login to your server (SSH / Telnet) with the wrong user or password, or you could be actively be the victim of hack attacks. A common cause of this would be placing your server within your routers DMZ, or improperly forwarding ports.

This is a major issue and needs to be addressed IMMEDIATELY

NOTE: Because this check is done against the logged entries in the syslog, the only way to clear it is to either increase the number of allowed invalid logins per day (if determined that it is not a hack attempt) or to reset your server. It is not recommended under any circumstance to ignore this error  More Information

habe den Scan kopiert und als zip hier hinterlegt wie beschrieben.

Kann mir jemand Helfen das Problem zu beheben??

Bin für alles offen jede Hilfe ist willkommen.

vor allem wie kann ich solche ports schliessen? oder allgemein abschotten.

Habe eigentlich nur Nextcloud wo ich von aussen zugreifen möchte.

Bitte gebt mir Bescheid wenn ich Mist gebaut habe irgend wo bei den Einstellungen.

Besten Dank schon mal im Vorraus.

tower-diagnostics-20240513-0656.zip