Change dashboard feature.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Bump.

Generally, feature req's (and defect reports) don't get responded to as a status until they actually get implemented (if its deemed worthy), or the powers that be want more information (which bonienl did post).  Maybe not right, but thats the way it is...

So... this maybe the odd reply ;)

I added disk temperatures in the array overview on the dashboard page. If you can't wait it is available thru the Dynamix Bleeding Edge plugin.

Bump.

Generally, feature req's (and defect reports) don't get responded to as a status until they actually get implemented (if its deemed worthy), or the powers that be want more information (which bonienl did post).  Maybe not right, but thats the way it is...

I added disk temperatures in the array overview on the dashboard page. If you can't wait it is available thru the Dynamix Bleeding Edge plugin.

That's perfect. Thank you. Now I just need to figure out if my cache ssd's report their temperature.

The ssd I have mounted through UD shows the temperature in the UD tab but not in the dashboard.

Kevin.

Screen_Shot_2016-09-26_at_10_13.37_pm.png.1d809163094743e64d0a857aab0ebb63.png

Screen_Shot_2016-09-26_at_10_14.22_pm.png.4a99d12cc4ff7a3eca8fbe6851c85d45.png

Bump.

That's perfect. Thank you. Now I just need to figure out if my cache ssd's report their temperature.

The ssd I have mounted through UD shows the temperature in the UD tab but not in the dashboard.

Kevin.

Have a look at the SMART attributes of your Cache devices and see if it reports a temperature attribute.

Disks which are outside of the array are not actively monitored by emhttp, hence there is no temperature indication.

Have a look at the SMART attributes of your Cache devices and see if it reports a temperature attribute.

Disks which are outside of the array are not actively monitored by emhttp, hence there is no temperature indication.

looks like he have a cache pool.. can you read temps from those drives too?

looks like he have a cache pool.. can you read temps from those drives too?

Yes, it is always possible to read SMART attributes of individual disks (I have a cache pool of 4 devices).