Jump to content
limetech

unRAID OS version 6.5.0 Stable Release Available

282 posts in this topic Last Reply

Recommended Posts

17 minutes ago, Zangief said:

Upgrading to 6.5.0 seems to have made my UNRAID server quite unstable. Call traces, missing apps, docker page hanging.

 

perhaps a downgrade is needed?

 

Errors in the logs:

Apr 16 23:17:59 FoxServer nginx: 2018/04/16 23:17:59 [error] 10515#10515: *390911 upstream timed out (110: Connection timed out) while reading response header from upstream, client: 192.168.1.107, server: , request: "POST /plugins/dynamix.docker.manager/include/DockerUpdate.php HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://unix:/var/run/php5-fpm.sock", host: "192.168.1.20", referrer: "http://192.168.1.20/Docker"

 

 

syslog snippets are seldom sufficient.

 

Did you take care of everything in the update notes linked in the first post?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post

I did

13 hours ago, trurl said:

 

syslog snippets are seldom sufficient.

 

Did you take care of everything in the update notes linked in the first post?

 

 

I did take care of these

Share this post


Link to post
17 hours ago, Zangief said:

Apr 16 23:17:59 FoxServer nginx: 2018/04/16 23:17:59 [error] 10515#10515: *390911 upstream timed out (110: Connection timed out) while reading response header from upstream, client: 192.168.1.107, server: , request: "POST /plugins/dynamix.docker.manager/include/DockerUpdate.php HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://unix:/var/run/php5-fpm.sock", host: "192.168.1.20", referrer: "http://192.168.1.20/Docker"

This particular problem is a problem with docker itself.  Upgrading to 6.5.1-rc6 should fix that for you.

 

17 hours ago, Zangief said:

Call traces,

Diagnostics would be required.

 

17 hours ago, Zangief said:

missing apps

Most likely advanced buttons installed

17 hours ago, Zangief said:

docker page hanging

That's the errors in the log.  Upgrading will fix

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Squid said:

Upgrading to 6.5.1-rc6 should fix that for you.

 

Yep, the docker in 6.5.0 seemed to be a bit of a dog for me, and had to wrestle apps to show/upgrade/stay running.  6.5.1-rc6 should sort things out for you - things seem to go back to just working.

 

The sooner 6.5.1 is released the better (from my biased POV, obviously :) )

Share this post


Link to post

I wanted to repost as I want to clarify this before my server upgrade 6.3.5 -> 6.5

Original post (one page back)

Thanks :-) 
 

 

Share this post


Link to post
On 5/6/2018 at 5:26 PM, bombz said:

I wanted to repost as I want to clarify this before my server upgrade 6.3.5 -> 6.5

Original post (one page back)

Thanks :-) 
 

 

Crap I have a problem. I am still using a 500MB flash (original sent from LimeTech years ago) I suppose I need to make a new flash?

UPDATE: 
I managed to update successfully I had to register a new flash device.
Thank you for all the support ! 

Edited by bombz

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.