Plugins disappeared after installing new hard drive

mailk

Hi!

I've just intalled a new hard drive to my array. No cache, no parity yet, just data drives.
When i started my server some of my plugins disappeared from the plugins menu.

And i cant access my docker settings from the dashboard (see attached picture).

Also the docker icon images gone.

Other than this the dockers seems to function fine, but its anoying that i can't excess the configuration for them.

Please help!

Thanks in advance.

unraid.PNG

The reason this is happening is because the templates stored in /config/plugins/dockerMan/templates-user are either corrupt or missing.  You'll probably also notice that if updating them on the docker tab it'll complain with a message saying "Was this application created using dockerman?"

Your fix is if you have a backup of the flash drive to restore that directory.  Barring that, from the docker page, take a screenshot of all your path mappings, then remove those apps and reinstall them via Apps and adjust the templates accordingly.

4 minutes ago, hawihoney said:

Can you please look on the flash into the folders config/plugins/dockerMan. Are there any FSCHK* files? This happened to me this morning during the upgrade. I had to recreate the flash.

Yes i have a lot.

And also in the flash root directory there is like 10000 FSCK files. O.o

The last one: FSCK9999.REC

Should i be worried?

15 minutes ago, Squid said:

The reason this is happening is because the templates stored in /config/plugins/dockerMan/templates-user are either corrupt or missing.  You'll probably also notice that if updating them on the docker tab it'll complain with a message saying "Was this application created using dockerman?"

Your fix is if you have a backup of the flash drive to restore that directory.  Barring that, from the docker page, take a screenshot of all your path mappings, then remove those apps and reinstall them via Apps and adjust the templates accordingly.

I did that, all back to normal. Should i do something to avoid this in the future?

Archived