unRAID OS version 6.5.2 available

@bonienl - its fixed!! ;) Just wanted to report that this has successfully been wiped out as a bug now. The proper view is being seen, the correct port mappings are listed where applicable, and all is great in the world. THANK YOU THANK YOU for fixing this. Really appreciate the effort to the small details like this. Keep up the great work! 

14 hours ago, Hoopster said:

There are issues with the preclear plugin and the latest versions of unRAID.  It is highly recommended that you remove the preclear plugin.

See the post below for recommendations for upgrading from 6.3.x to 6.5.x. Note in particular this line from the Before you upgrade from 6.3.5 section.

- You must uninstall Advanced Buttons (see this) and the Preclear plugin (see this, this, this, this, this, this).  Consider uninstalling unmenu (see this), the Pipework docker (see this), and any other plugins you no longer use.

Thanks. I can't see Advanced Buttons and also just removed Preclear plugin. Thank you.

Not sure if it is a known problem.

When I connect to some VM's GUI(Centos) using unraid (noVNC I suppose),

I am not able to type in the (pipe) | character, in the GUI terminal that I open in GNOME.

Anybody facing the same issue ??

And because of that I am not able to run some commands like 'ls -al | grep rpm'

Upgraded from 6.5.0 to 6.5.2, unfortunately the console/terminal access via GUI does not work. Tried in Firefox and chrome on windows 10 and OS X. Not sure what it is. Windows opens up but it’s blank, waiting for response. Hmmm.

Edited by vader75
2 hours ago, vader75 said:

Upgraded from 6.5.0 to 6.5.2, unfortunately the console/terminal access via GUI does not work. Tried in Firefox and chrome on windows 10 and OS X. Not sure what it is. Windows opens up but it’s blank, waiting for response. Hmmm.

If you have an adblocker or anti-virus installed, make sure the GUI is whitelisted and excluded to give transparent and unrestricted access.

47 minutes ago, bonienl said:

If you have an adblocker or anti-virus installed, make sure the GUI is whitelisted and excluded to give transparent and unrestricted access.

Not adblocker installed and tested on Mac not running any antivirus. 

Thinking of downgrading to 6.5.0 to test, but not sure if I should.

UPDATE: rebooted the server and now it works. Hmmm maybe server process had an issue...

Edited by vader75