Cant Get Webserver to work

hi I trying to migrate my Windows Home Server 2011 that I run 5 different websites using Server Side includes and all using port 80  and using rediections  so when you type in the webaddress it will goto that specific website on my server

now I trying to figure this apache  I click  Enable   and it defaults to 8088 port  but status is stopped dunno how to start it

don't know how to get it to run 5 websites.. where you go  www.example.com   www.example2.com  www.example3.com  www.example4.com  www.example5.com and it goes to the specific folder

and all use port 80

thought this was the appropriate thread..  its a general question? on getting apache webserver to work...  or is it supposed to be in plugins form?

and I cant install windows 2011 server on unraid.. keeps complaining diskspace is out of its size so you cant install the program

8 minutes ago, comet424 said:

thought this was the appropriate thread..  its a general question? on getting apache webserver to work...  or is it supposed to be in plugins form?

and I cant install windows 2011 server on unraid.. keeps complaining diskspace is out of its size so you cant install the program

Apache isn't a native part of Unraid is what Squid is saying, you're either using a plugin or a docker container.  Both of which will have support threads, and VM stuff has it's own subforum as well.  There's some handy FAQS and pinned threads in the subforums as well, which might be useful.

7 minutes ago, comet424 said:

No, it's not a general question, it's a question about a specific addon. You should remove the plugin and use Community Applications to install the docker, then use the support thread for that docker for any further questions.

10 minutes ago, comet424 said:

What program? Do you mean you can't install a VM? This seems completely unrelated to your other question. There is a subforum for questions about VMs also.

ok  guess ill ask in other forums

but there is no docker for apache

I already installed   community applications.. I searched webserver. it came up with Apache webserver .. I installed it and its only under plugins not docker  unless that's another add on

reason I was looking at unraid to host webserver is WHS 2011 is not supported anymore  so I was trying something different  and unable to install whs 2011 it doesn't like 30 or 20gb file partition its too big it says I guess 

but ill repost my problem in the other forums  thanks guys

5 minutes ago, comet424 said:

ok  guess ill ask in other forums

but there is no docker for apache

I already installed   community applications.. I searched webserver. it came up with Apache webserver .. I installed it and its only under plugins not docker  unless that's another add on

reason I was looking at unraid to host webserver is WHS 2011 is not supported anymore  so I was trying something different  and unable to install whs 2011 it doesn't like 30 or 20gb file partition its too big it says I guess 

but ill repost my problem in the other forums  thanks guys

screenshot_14.png