My Unraid will only connect on IPV6 now?

So ive had a unraid box for years, nothings changed in the last few days but all of a sudden my box will only respond to its IPV6 address.

1) IPV6 is disabled on my router

2) Unraid is configured for automatic DHCP on IPV4 only

3) My unraid box has a proper IPV4 address

4) I can no longer access the web interface or any dockers through IPV4 address or hostname, only the IPV6 address.

5) I can still putty into it via hostname

6) I can ping my hostname, it responds with my unraid's eth0 ipv6 address.  If i ping the ipv4 address it times out.

7) I've reset my router to factory defaults, didnt change anything.

8 ) all of my other devices IPV4 addresses work correctly.

I tried disabling IPV6 with the sysctl  command ive found on the net, as well as trying to edit sysctl.conf, but neither works after a reboot i assume because the changes are lost on reboot since im not modifying my unraid flash?

Please any idea's would be greatly appreciated, i feel like ive covered all of the bases so i'm super confused what  is going on.

Using unRaid 6.6.6 with no problems until today.

Heres my diagnostic file

tower-diagnostics-20190202-1951.zip

Edited by fuzzewuzze

Sorry i must have taken the snapshot after i set it to a static IP, its the only way i can get IPV4 to function.

If i set it to DHCP i get an IPV4 address of 192.168.254.14 as well because i have my router set to reserve .14 for eth0's MAC address.  But just doing that i cannot access it via IPV4.