[Support] binhex - MinecraftBedrockServer

Hi All,

Hoping someone can help me out.

I generally just use my unraid server as somewhere to store my media files but as my son is having issues with his minecraft games I thought having the server as a backup at home may help.

The problem is I have no idea how all these things fit together. His amazon fire tablet wont update minecraft, so i think i need to install an older version of the server (1.21.1). If i can do this and then get his tablet to connect, can i transfer the 520 worlds he cant live without, to the server? Is this the best option or is there another way?

I think what i need to do is backup what i can from his tablet , then do a factory reset, and then re-install the latest version. Then would he be able to access his worlds from the server, or would there be another step in getting the versions to match again?

I'm sorry if this question is not in the right place, but thought someone here would be my best bet. Thanks in advance.