[Support] binhex - MinecraftBedrockServer

2 minutes ago, PeteAsking said:

Where did you see in the documentation for minecraft bedrock server that it supports ssl encryption via a certificate?

I don't run bedrock, I run the java version of Minecraft. I don't see any documentation on it but normally that doesn't stopped skilled people from figuring out a way to make it work :D.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

so im new to this minecraft server stuff...   i got it installed and i can connect to it... id like to take one of windows  minecraft maps and  put it on the server...  i did an export of the world.  but i have no idea how you transfer it from windows to the server..  so then itd load up....how do i do that?

• 3 weeks later...

Recently , I have noticed that my unraid server ram is filling up and every time I check, it's the Minecraft bedrock docker using up all the ram I have on the server. Has something recently changed in the docker ? been running this docker for the last 2 years with no issues.

I reboot the docker and it releases about 8 gig of ram.

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure if anyone else has had this issue but i set this container up for my kids and when i go into the webui this is all i see.

NO LOG FILE! - Failed to up file descriptor limit Operation not permitted
NO LOG FILE! - setting up server logging...
[2022-09-30 08:34:13:164 INFO] Starting Server
[2022-09-30 08:

On 7/3/2021 at 10:13 PM, uttles said:

So I have seen multiple posts in this thread that say you're supposed to leave the ports alone  in the server.properties file, and only change the port numbers on the host side.

However, I have done this correctly (according to these posts) and yet I can only "see" one server at a time when I try to join from the "Friends" tab. 

Here is my config 210134206_2021-07-0322_04_12-Tower_Docker-Brave.thumb.png.dc0b35e232896cf39cf37a4df4c0c34c.png

Been a while, but you can get any number of servers visible with a little network juggling.  The main issue is that xbox has no network discovery configuratbility.  It's :19132 or bust.  So each server needs an ip on the network and the :19132 port.

Here's how I have it setup, there's two strategies to getting the ip.  In both situation the router doesn't know about the ip that docker hands out, so I'm thinking static is probably better.
image.thumb.png.9f0130518fbe2c43b47271ae8fb9aa0e.png

For the first one I setup the docker network to grab an ip range on br0:
image.thumb.png.15486fd79a5bbd3cd2eb781e4080d9f5.png

Alternatively, you can set an available static ip:
image.thumb.png.3d094b655d7dea9334bcb29595beaaf6.png

• 3 weeks later...

Myself and the kiddos are Digg'n this container.  Thank you @binhex for the work.  It appears I have everything working from LAN and WAN but I can't seem to connect with my iPhone to the server.  It has a ping and everything but won't connect.  I saw in a really early post it was said to turn on in settings to allow over cellular and that appears to be correct.  Any ideas?

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, m1rc0 said:

Does anybody know when the server will be bumped to the latest patch? The devices from the kids are all up to date and cannot connect anymore. :/

Server states: Version 1.19.31.01

you look to be out of date, latest image is tagged as:- https://github.com/binhex/arch-minecraftbedrockserver/releases/tag/1.19.40.02-02

do a check for updates and then update the image.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, m1rc0 said:

Weeh...no need to call me old. ;)

But yes, I did check for updates but there is non appearing. Other dockers are updating fine.

im positive the image is up to date as i run this myself, can you try the following:-

go to unraid webui/docker tab then click on the toggle 'advanced view' top right and then click on the link 'force update' for the container.

• Like 1
On 11/2/2022 at 11:54 AM, binhex said:

im positive the image is up to date as i run this myself, can you try the following:-

go to unraid webui/docker tab then click on the toggle 'advanced view' top right and then click on the link 'force update' for the container.

That did it. Thank you very very much. My kids and me are so happy. :)

• Like 1

Hi all,

I have recently set up a minecraft bedrock server. Generally erverything is running fine. However I have three friends who can not join through my forwarded domain (Unable to connect to world) (other friends can connect no problem). They can join if they use my real IP but not through my bought domian or my dynDNS (duckdns). Has anybody had simmilar issues. I also don't know if this a problem on their side or on the server side.

If anybody has simmilar issues or a solution that would be great.

Thank you all.

Stitch0815

Edit: Maybe I should mention I changed the ports (see attachment)

Ports.png

Edited by Stitch0815
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
19 hours ago, masterdot said:

Hey there,

is there any way to automatically op players on connect? Due a bug in the accounting (https://bugs.mojang.com/browse/MCPE-96635) we use no ms accounts, just the psn id.

Thanks in advance!

if you can get the xuid of the non ms accounts then you can put them in your /config/minecraft/permissions.json file, e.g.:-

[
   {
      "permission" : "operator",
      "xuid" : "25350853"
   },
   {
      "xuid" : "25378228"
   },
   {
      "xuid" : "2536691926"
   }
]

• 4 weeks later...

I have run into a problem running the server. I have the bedrock server running. I can connect to the word via lan on one xbox. However, if I try to connect on the same lan to a second xbox or an iphone with a different account it tells me that the same account is already connected.  

It says that only 1 of 10 are connected and any other microsoft account that i try can't connect. Just reports again and again that the account is connected on a different device.

Suggestions?

• 1 month later...