Whats my bottleneck (if any)

I'm 3 days into my trial license and i'm trying to see if this is a good fit over my WD MyCloud DL4100 (with 4-3tb Reds in Raid 5).  

Backstory: I have a bunch of random drives i've got from a friend in IT.  8-2tb's, 4-1tb's, and 4-3tb (currently in the nas box).  I figured unraid would be an option to put them to use.  Until my 8 port pci sata card is here this weekend, i'm just using 6 of the 2tb drives without a cache ssd.  I had an 120gb m.2 as a cache but it was getting toasty and kept throwing warnings, even with a 120mm fan blowing on it.  When i was using it, i was seeing nice 100mbps transfer speeds.

I'm copy over my media library and i'm getting about 30mbps, as shown on the windows transfer screen.  It is being copied from the nas box over to unraid.  Is this normal or should i see some faster write speeds?  When i first started the 1.75tb copy, it was going at around 80-90mbps for a few seconds and then it settled down to 30.  

Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated.  

I've attached a diagnostic zip file for reference (taken during the transfer).  Let me know if there's any additional info needed 

tower-diagnostics-20200409-1440.zip

Edited by danimal86
26 minutes ago, Squid said:

Consider installing Fix Common Problems.  I suspect that write cache may be disabled on those drives which will significantly slow them down (FCP will let you know).  Available within Apps which also means to install Community Applications

Here's what i got from Fix Common Problems. 

CA Fix.PNG