[Support] Audiobookshelf

19 minutes ago, theasset said:

I figured it might be caching through "Previous Apps" so I cleared the template before reinstalling, I get the same "Unauthorized" error ... not sure this means the credentials are wrong or if I don't have the correct permissions..

Edit: Ok, so it looks like the audiobookshelf folders are still in both my cache drive where I run all my containers, and also in my appdata folder.. can I delete from both location safely using Krusader? Or should best practice be deleting from the cache and this change being automatically reflected in appdata due to the cache -> array configuration?

Just get "Cleanup appdata" from the appstore.. Works well for what you need. 

6 hours ago, Froberg said:

Just get "Cleanup appdata" from the appstore.. Works well for what you need. 

Thanks - I found this listed in another comment, but in the appstore in Unraid it essentially says its deprecated and users should use Krusader instead.

That's how I found that the app was in bot the docker cache and appdata folders

3 hours ago, theasset said:

Thanks - I found this listed in another comment, but in the appstore in Unraid it essentially says its deprecated and users should use Krusader instead.

That's how I found that the app was in bot the docker cache and appdata folders

Eh it's not depreciated.. but I get your point from the description. It helps if you're unsure of what to delete. 

I usually just do terminal to remove appdata folders. 

But yes, remove your old appdata directories or install in to a new one and you should be good. 

15 hours ago, Froberg said:

Eh it's not depreciated.. but I get your point from the description. It helps if you're unsure of what to delete. 

I usually just do terminal to remove appdata folders. 

But yes, remove your old appdata directories or install in to a new one and you should be good. 

Thanks. I ended up manually deleting the folder using Krusader - I was able to delete the folder (containing the sqlite database) on my cache drive, but I was unable to move the audiobookshelf folder from appdata to the trash, it didn't give me any any errors, but it also didn't seem to do anything, despite refreshing and trying a few times.

Reinstalling did seem to work and let me create a user and pass, so mission success!