[Support] Goobaroo - Modded Minecraft Java Servers

Hello!

Thank you for this amazing work. I will def. try FTB Skyfactory now.

I also would like to ask if Endeavour could be added. As the new Kitchen Sink Pack on a newer MC version.

Sorry if this has been asked somewhere else.

Please let me know. I hope it is not too much work to have that many versions to maintain.

Unraid version 6.12.3

Hello, I am having this issue with allthemods8 and allthemods9 when I try to start the containers. The containers immediately stop when I try to start them. I wait for the container to stop by itself, but then I get the following message in the log.

+ FORGE_VERSION=1.19.2-43.2.14
+ cd /data
+ [[ true = \f\a\l\s\e ]]
+ echo eula=true
+ [[ -f Server-Files-1.0.25a.zip ]]
+ [[ -n -Xms20480m -Xmx20480m ]]
+ sed -i '/-Xm[s,x]/d' user_jvm_args.txt
+ for j in ${JVM_OPTS}
+ sed -i '$a\-Xms20480m' user_jvm_args.txt
+ for j in ${JVM_OPTS}
+ sed -i '$a\-Xmx20480m' user_jvm_args.txt
+ [[ -n '' ]]
+ [[ -n '' ]]
+ [[ -n '' ]]
+ sed -i 's/server-port.*/server-port=25565/g' server.properties
sed: can't read server.properties: No such file or directory
+ chmod 755 run.sh
chmod: cannot access 'run.sh': No such file or directory
+ ./run.sh
/launch.sh: line 47: ./run.sh: No such file or directory

What am I doing wrong? I cannot find any information when I search for it.

I am "Deleting the downloaded server file in /data will restart the install/upgrade process." to see if that resolves it.

Deleting the zip file resulted in same issue.

Changing permissions to read/write for owner, group, and other results in same issue

I noticed this in the log while attempting to reinstall again. "Failed to connect to files.minecraftforge.net port 443: Connection timed out"
image.thumb.png.5d6471c74e08efc055ea6d1604b28627.png

Edit: issue appears to be resolved after many attempts of reinstalling the container. My guess is the minecraftforge site has issues

Edited by Kegath
resolved?
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi goobaroo, et al.

How can I contribute to this? I have been trying to build a docker compose for StaTech Industry using the auto curse command using itzg/minecraft-server image but am having a heck of a time getting around the excluded mods and gettingthe thing to load properly.

I'm sure you've worked all this out over a year ago and would love to be able to at least chip in on this one if you could point me in the right direction.

Thx!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello!

I have been using this docker for a week or two now and have to say it has been a wonderful experience. I updated to the newest release of the docker and unfortunately it no longer seems to start.

87aIcFi.png

I have tried to install a new instance to move the world over to see if this would resolve the issue... No luck.
I have also updated UNRAID to the 6.12.4 release [Stable], still same issue. 

If anyone has encountered these issues please let me know! :)

On 9/16/2023 at 5:49 AM, Sudoku404 said:

Hello!

I have been using this docker for a week or two now and have to say it has been a wonderful experience. I updated to the newest release of the docker and unfortunately it no longer seems to start.

87aIcFi.png

I have tried to install a new instance to move the world over to see if this would resolve the issue... No luck.

Same here with all the mod 9 everything works great yesterday and this morning after the update i have exactly the same issue if someone has an idea how fix that 

On 9/16/2023 at 5:49 AM, Sudoku404 said:

Hello!

87aIcFi.png

I found the issue for this error and only this. Download the server modpack from curse. Just copy past all the mods from the mods folder into unraid in the same mod folder. And VOILà :)

• 3 weeks later...

Hi there! I also am having the problem with this while trying to start the ATM9 server;

image.thumb.png.f1c3aae8531ca34ed35f433f7da98457.png

I have no idea how to fix this, and an above comment said it worked after multiple reinstalls, I am still trying that but wondering if there is a better fix. Thank you in advance.

EDIT: It finally got past this only to now give me this error, and I do not know what to do.

image.thumb.png.970e2527d7f4b114d756955d7f1448ec.png

Edited by well-dressed-rescuer6537