Dashboard and main not showing complete data from web

I'd like to be able to see this data and have access to my server as if I'm at home.  I've setup my reverse proxy through an argotunnel and have password protected everything.  I'm assuming this is a security measure but I'd like to monitor my drives, server usage, and be able to invoke mover.  Where do I go to change these settings to allow this?

Screen Shot 2022-05-21 at 8.59.20 PM.png

• 3 months later...

I have the same issue on my reverse proxied Unraid dashboard, but only on a certain Windows 10 device. The browser loading the content doesn't seem to matter (tried Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge) so I'm thinking its some group policy or something; maybe even an IT security safeguard (i.e. blocker). I looked at the network traffic in the Chrome Debugger and see all the WebSocket traffic coming in; none of which is blocked outright by the browser. But, I am getting errors in the console that look like this:

WebSocket connection to 'wss://unraid.myserver.com/graphql' failed: WebSocket is closed before the connection is established.
e.close @ unraid.min.js:113

So, something is not letting the connections through. I'd like to know how to fix this too, but I have no idea what would be causing this issue outside the browser. My best guess ... an IT deployed "safeguard".

@FlyingTexan, have you tried on a different device?

Edited by JesterEE
grammar self-policing
  • 1 month later...

I too am trying to get this to work. I have an argo tunnel setup through Cloudflare and that all looks to be working. I have a single ingress rule sending everything to my swag docker and from there to various dockers. I have tried in the nginx config for any particular app to place the websocket specific http upgrade code but it hasn't made any difference. I am not sure if it is the argo tunnel or nginx which is the issue currently.

• 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

So, I have been troubleshooting for a week after my last post, but couldn't find anything. I checked cloudflare settings, ngingx and whatnot. It did look as if a WebUI page would load, but wouldn't open up web sockets for updating all the live information, but I couldn't figure out why, then impatience took over and I gave up on it.

Well, would you know, 2 months later it works perfectly, and all I did is a whole lot of nothing! I didn't touch anything, didn't update anything on the UnRaid side, but it suddenly started working properly again. 

So, attempting to isolate the issue: since I didn't touch UnRaid, there are 2 variables in the chain that might have changed: 

• Cloudflare - they constantly update their services and silently change things in the background, as far as my understanding goes, so they might have repaired what they previously have broken. I kinda doubt it though, because a half of the internet runs through the cloudflare, and if they had a faulty support for web sockets, there'd be a fire under their butt. 
  • Browser (chrome in my case) - a couple of versions since my last post, but I didn't pay too close attention. If it is a browser update breaking things though, I'll watch it closelier from now on, and will check before and after updates.