[Support] binhex - Crafty-4

38 minutes ago, guyola said:

Hi I use cloudflare and nginx on unraid and I have a domain and subdomain - how do I define the nginx reverse proxy to work with crafty 4 to allow my friends from the internet to join my minecraft server?

You don't. reverse proxy works with web page data, you need to expose a port directly, normally 25565 for minecraft.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey I want to create a Minecraft Vanilla Server on 1.21 with the latest Java version and a All the Mods 9 Minecraft Server on Minecraft Version 1.20.1 with Java version 17.0.2.
Is there any way to have a path to just put the java versions in so u can select them via the menu in crafty?

Hi Everyone,

I'm looking for some help.  Crafty has been working great for a long time.  Yesterday, we upgraded the docker, and suddenly crafty will not run.  Here is the log from the docker.  Any help guiding us in a direction would be greatly appreciated.  My 12 year old son has worked on the Minecraft servers for the last four years and we don't want to lose anything.

Cheers,

Dylan

Crafty 4 Log.rtf