[Support] RustDesk Server

• 3 months later...

So i found a problem.

we have some differnt places connected via vpn (ipsec) via fritzbox.

lets call it

192.168.0.0 main (where server is)

192.168.1.0 A 

192.168.2.0 B

192.168.3.0 C

Usually im at main and can connect perfectly to all locations. 

Currently im in A and couldnt connect to B.

But i can ping ip adresses in B.

Everywhere the ID SERVER is set to main.

Should that work?

edit:
i think i found the problem. A cant connect to B or C. Cant the server relay the connection? 

I tried 

-e 'ALWAYS_USE_RELAY'='Y'
 -e 'RELAY_SERVERS'='192.168.0.22:21116' (which port is the correct?)

TO clarify i want 192.168.1.1 to connect to 192.168.0.22 to connect to 192.168.2.1 because 1.1 cant direct contact 2.1, is that possible? I thought thats what relay are for?

edit2:

nvm, i found it, this works, sadly i need to set always use relay 

image.png.cbcecc45fd9426154f4fa93038bc7e9f.png

Edited by nuhll
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I need help please.

I installed the template and 2 clients. I forwarded the ports.

In the client settings I can use an internal IP for the ID-Server address.

I copied the key and  applied with an success message and I can connect the clients.

With an external DDNS like DuckDNS I can reach the home network.

Also the same procedure works fine to put the ID server address in (xxx.DuckDNS.org)with apply and success.

But at the start page I get Not ready. Please check your connection.

I checked the ports with port checker from 21115 to 21119 and they are open with my ip.

I checked also the ports with the external subdomain - all open.

So I'm lost ... please advise ...

Thanks

I did some more trails.

The internal IP is only working with the host network on the unraid server. Bridge and fixed failed.

Edited by rudiruder
some more information
  • 3 months later...

i would like help setting up. RustDeskServer-AiO Im going to list what I have done, so I port forward all the ports it wanted. That was simple. I also found the key in the appdata and placed that key on the other remote computers, which are Windows. Anything else I should do. I was hoping for self-hosing here with my own domain with NginxProxyManager. but that's not really working. I do have that set up in CloudFlare under the c name (rustdesk.example.com), and I do have it in NginxProxyManager with port 21117 with SSL on but it wont use the domain and its not working is i just place the key in the key it works but i don't know if that self-hosting or not 

Edited by lawrence1986
for got an I
9 minutes ago, lawrence1986 said:

i would like help setting up. RustDeskServer-AiO Im going to list what I have done, so I port forward all the ports it wanted. That was simple. I also found the key in the appdata and placed that key on the other remote computers, which are Windows. Anything else I should do. I was hoping for self-hosing here with my own domain with NginxProxyManager. but that's not really working. I do have that set up in CloudFlare under the c name (rustdesk.example.com), and I do have it in NginxProxyManager with port 21117 with SSL on but it wont use the domain and its not working is i just place the key in the key it works but i don't know if that self-hosting or not 

This is deprecated in favor of @ich777 all in one solution.

2 hours ago, Kilrah said:

NPM is for http(s) only (websites). Rustdesk doesn't do any web things, so no reverse proxy is involved. Domain must not be proxied.

i can disable the Proxied in cloudflare than it should work or how would i go about this? i mean it only has to be like 6 setting's right i'm just over here trying to find the combo like Killer Instinct

• 1 month later...
On 2/10/2024 at 12:38 AM, lawrence1986 said:

You can still use your.domain. No ports forwarding on the router needed. Instead of Proxy Hosts in NPM, use Streams. Helpful link here: https://gist.github.com/Lvdwardt/707d9c3fb4581d38102399f91a21c9c6

Go straight to no 5.  You don't have to set up anything else. It works like a charm. Good luck.

On 4/6/2024 at 12:54 AM, Januszmirek said:

You can still use your.domain. No ports forwarding on the router needed. Instead of Proxy Hosts in NPM, use Streams. Helpful link here: https://gist.github.com/Lvdwardt/707d9c3fb4581d38102399f91a21c9c6

Go straight to no 5.  You don't have to set up anything else. It works like a charm. Good luck.

I use the AIO container by ich777. It works good in my home network.

I want to use it remotely but dont' know how to config NGINX proxy manager.

I tried this but I don't understand what to write in the "yout_stack_name".

my domain is rustdesk.mydomain.com what should I place in the streams as the "Forward Host"?

I tried the below but although the 1st one shows Online the remote connection doesn't work.

The blacked out part is "mydomain".

image.thumb.png.f370e350b4920c937dd34c6e91517408.png

Edited by theone

Can you please use the correct support thread here:

@jmztaylor is it okay for you to Lock this thread with a short message and link to the support thread?

On 2/10/2024 at 3:39 AM, lawrence1986 said:

im also useing duckdns as well 

35 minutes ago, theone said:

The blacked out part is "mydomain".

You can also look at this post where a user was having the exact same issue as you two:

Are you really sure that your NAT reflection is working properly on your network since otherwise you won't be able to connect from your LAN to RustDesk but if you connect from outside it will work fine.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/6/2024 at 5:54 AM, Januszmirek said:

Hey, @Januszmirek can you help me? I tried the steps in the link you provided but it is not working on my end. Do you have success on that setup? Thanks.

On 4/8/2024 at 8:47 AM, ich777 said:

Can you please use the correct support thread here:

@jmztaylor is it okay for you to Lock this thread with a short message and link to the support thread?

You can also look at this post where a user was having the exact same issue as you two:

Are you really sure that your NAT reflection is working properly on your network since otherwise you won't be able to connect from your LAN to RustDesk but if you connect from outside it will work fine.

Yes please lock

• ich777 locked this topic