Dead flash drive - it seems

Ziga

Hello, 

I would need some help, since i am really not experienced user. 
Today i've noticed some weird things at Docker tab . I also realized that at the top right corner was saying missing key (license). 

I said ok, I'll restart Unraid. Waited for 15 minutes, nothing... I plugged HDMI cable in the pc and it showed BIOS with no USB flash drive option to choose. Unplugged flash drive from the server and plugged in main PC - nothing. it seems that flash drive died? What now? I really dont want to lose my data, dockers and VMs :| 

Thanks for your help! 

BR.

Žiga

309658951_1276839403050900_9014117766220463880_n.png

It seems that they have auccessfully ressurected my usb flash drive. It is disassembled, but can plug it in my pc/server. 

Should I insert it back in the server (after i copy everything from it on my pc)  and create a backup via unraids gui?

Or only plug it in my pc and transfer everything whats on flash drive and zip it as backup?

I've got flash drive back. Plugged it PC and copied everything. it failed at folder SSL. After I checked it, some wierd names are in it. I can't copy any of it. What to do?  
The rest copied fine it seems. 

If this USB now still works ( I dont know about this SSL ), can I put this usb flash drive back in the Unraid and use it until it dies or ? 

Posnetek zaslona 2022-10-05 162005.png

Edited by Ziga
6 minutes ago, trurl said:

What does the rest of config look like?

Like this. I copied then again from flash drive to PC folder everything ,except config - without any problems and then config file without ssl file - without any problems. It seems that it only has a problem transfering these files/folders from SSL folder. 

Posnetek zaslona 2022-10-05 164200.png

Since you have basic.key you don't need trial.key

Don't know if the rest of config will be OK or not without trying it.

I wouldn't attempt to reuse that same flash drive though.

Create a new install on a new flash drive, copy the config folder from your backup (without that trial.key), try to boot it up.