[SUPPORT] GRTGBLN - DOCKER TEMPLATES

31 minutes ago, Hawkins12 said:

Just tried installing the webtrees app that's newly released.  When I try to load the GUI i get

"The page isn’t redirecting properly

An error occurred during a connection to 192.168.X.XXX:8079.

This problem can sometimes be caused by disabling or refusing to accept cookies."

I tried playing with the "pretty URLs" and the "disable SSL" settings and nothign changed.  Here are the logs for the docker"

AH00558: apache2: Could not reliably determine the server's fully qualified domain name, using 172.17.0.11. Set the 'ServerName' directive globally to suppress this message
Site webtrees_insecure already disabled
Site webtrees already enabled
Configuration file /var/www/html/data/config.ini.php yet exist. No settings will be modified.
Activate pretty urls.
Configuration file /var/www/html/data/config.ini.php found.
Setting rewrite_urls="1".
BASE_URL not explicitly set. Nothing to do.
Set max_upload_size.
Set post_max_size.
2024-05-08 20:14:39,443 WARN No file matches via include "/etc/supervisor/conf.d/*.conf"
2024-05-08 20:14:39,443 INFO Set uid to user 0 succeeded
2024-05-08 20:14:39,445 INFO RPC interface 'supervisor' initialized
2024-05-08 20:14:39,445 CRIT Server 'unix_http_server' running without any HTTP authentication checking
2024-05-08 20:14:39,445 INFO supervisord started with pid 37
2024-05-08 20:14:40,446 INFO spawned: 'crond' with pid 38
2024-05-08 20:14:40,448 INFO spawned: 'apache2' with pid 39
2024-05-08 20:14:41,476 INFO success: crond entered RUNNING state, process has stayed up for > than 1 seconds (startsecs)
2024-05-08 20:14:41,476 INFO success: apache2 entered RUNNING state, process has stayed up for > than 1 seconds (startsecs)

Any ideas on why it won't open?

Is that an HTTP or HTTPS URL for the Web UI?

5 hours ago, Hawkins12 said:

When  I access the unraid gui, it's via HTTPS://192.168.X.XXX:8079   but it didn't seem to matter whether the SSL was disabled or not.

Alright, I believe I have solved it, had to due with an incorrect default GROUP_ID variable. New template should be available in a few hours, you'll need to uninstall and redownload from the CA store. To be on the safe side, you should also delete the files inside the "webtrees" folder in your appdata (should only be one "config" file).

I've also removed some unnecessary and/or confusing variables, including the DISABLE_SSL. You can see what's left/altered under "Advanced", but I'd recommend leaving them as they are.

17 hours ago, grtgbln said:

Alright, I believe I have solved it, had to due with an incorrect default GROUP_ID variable. New template should be available in a few hours, you'll need to uninstall and redownload from the CA store. To be on the safe side, you should also delete the files inside the "webtrees" folder in your appdata (should only be one "config" file).

I've also removed some unnecessary and/or confusing variables, including the DISABLE_SSL. You can see what's left/altered under "Advanced", but I'd recommend leaving them as they are.

Thanks.  Uninstalled and reinstalled from apps and it works perfect now.  Note that I noticed "DISABLE_SSL" was still in the advanced settings but I just ignored it.  Thanks for the fix!

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...