[Plugin] FolderView

21 minutes ago, scottcru said:

Have just installed and setup, everything went perfectly with one exception that is probably more likely to be user error rather than a fault of the plug-in.

Found how to sort dockers within a folder, but just can't sort / re-order the folders based on my personal preference. The order just looks like the latest folder I created being on the top of the folder list. 

Any help would be appreciated.

You can reorder them just like normal containers, if that won't work, I need the debug file (first post for instructions)

18 hours ago, scolcipitato said:

You can reorder them just like normal containers, if that won't work, I need the debug file (first post for instructions)

I was wondering this as well. I didn't quite find any way to do that sorting. But then I noticed that while being in the docker tab, there is a small lock at the top that enables the sorting. Not very obvious place to have that setting.

image.png.d191f39f7bfe5478f8363c95aadb4536.png

Just now, NiLon said:

I was wondering this as well. I didn't quite find any way to do that sorting. But then I noticed that while being in the docker tab, there is a small lock at the top that enables the sorting. Not very obvious place to have that setting.

Thought the same thing when updating to unraid 6.12, I really liked the old way, but as I said, I won't change how unraid handle this sort of stuff.

34 minutes ago, NiLon said:

You superstar, I missed the lock! currently re-ordering as I type. Thank-you.

On 8/24/2023 at 4:40 PM, elBelgg said:

Hello, I just installed this plugin and I would like to know if there is any way to be able to translate it. It's a bit annoying to see all the options below in Spanish and then one in English (Add Folder).

I had thought that maybe it could be done with CustomCSS, but I'm not entirely sure.

This was a good idea, so good that i actually I made it, now I just need people to translate the plugin.

I'll leave the translation file if anyone wants to translate something.

The "locale" field and the name of the file should be an ISO 639-1 language code.

If you translate, don't edit any HTML tags you see, only edit text.

For anyone else, I'm getting a little burned out on the advanced context, so I made this, I promise I will continue, I just need to comment out the code, iron out some bugs, and copy the new code to the dashboard, the update is not far in the future.

With this update I also introduced the feature requested from @jbb, you can add containers to a folder with labels.

en.json

Edit:

For anyone translating, the field "updating" have a $1 in the string, that $1 is the name of the folder, so it should stay there, you can change its position.

The same concept is for HTML tags mentioned above, you can change their positions, but they shouldn't be removed.

Edit 2:

Forgot to mention I translated the plugin in Italian, if you want to redo my work you are more than welcome.

Edited by scolcipitato
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

This is the day.

The newest version of the plugin is here, 2023.09.15.

As said in the posts above, I have added:

• The advanced docker context menu.
  • Support for more languages.
  • Button to open the console in the preview. Thanks to @Kloudz
  • Now you can add docker containers to a folder with labels, the label to do this is folder.view The value should be the name of the folder. Thanks to @jbb
  • Added a small button to verify that the order of the autostart match the order you see. immagine.png.2073bbf64b0cfd9323c635db43d99d19.png
    This icon will turn red if the autostart order is different from what you see.
  • Fixed the error when rebooting the server without internet connectivity.

EXPECT A LOT OF BUGS!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
25 minutes ago, scolcipitato said:

This is the day.

• Now you can add docker containers to a folder with labels, the label to do this is folder.view The value should be the name of the folder. Thanks to @jbb
  • Added a small button to verify that the order of the autostart match the order you see. immagine.png.2073bbf64b0cfd9323c635db43d99d19.png

EXPECT A LOT OF BUGS!

You rock! Great additions!

On 9/9/2023 at 6:28 PM, Linguafoeda said:

How do you organize the folders positions themselves?

And do you know if below is how the folders are meant to show on dashboard? i was wondering if you could make the dashboard folder view similar to the old plugin (2nd picture). I'd really like to find a way to recreate the dashboard view like the 2nd pic, with the arrow to shrink/open the folder and separation between folders.

image.thumb.png.abc5bb63bfbe0e4bcb53238e63b0d835.png

image.png.4d1d274681b41d718966577155dcde18.png

In the new update, you can do what you want.

.folder-showcase-outer[expanded="true"], .folder-showcase-outer[expanded="true"] .folder-showcase {
  float: left;
  display: block;
  width: 100%;
}

Edited by scolcipitato
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
37 minutes ago, scolcipitato said:

In the new update, you can do what you want.

.folder-showcase-outer[expanded="true"], .folder-showcase-outer[expanded="true"] .folder-showcase {
}

I can't figure out why, but this isn't working for me. Still looks the same. When I inspect the elements, the styles are there, but the float is having no effect. Weird.

3 minutes ago, Mattaton said:

I can't figure out why, but this isn't working for me. Still looks the same. When I inspect the elements, the styles are there, but the float is having no effect. Weird.

I tried with both Chrome and Firefox, for me, it works, maybe just try to play around with the rules, maybe a display: block and width: 100% see if it helps.

8 minutes ago, scolcipitato said:

I tried with both Chrome and Firefox, for me, it works, maybe just try to play around with the rules, maybe a display: block and width: 100% see if it helps.

That's crazy that it works for you. I'm on Chrome.

I just redid it and added width 100 and it worked. Already had the display block. 🙂

Thanks!

3 hours ago, scolcipitato said:

This is the day.

EXPECT A LOT OF BUGS!

Strange but i have same context menu as was befor :

image.png.70e0f179f25cba816dba7c9b0b0585bc.png

@Linguafoeda Getting close with this css:

.folder-showcase-outer[expanded="true"],
.folder-showcase-outer[expanded="true"] .folder-showcase {
  display: block;
  width: 100%;
}

.folder-showcase-outer[expanded="true"] .folder-docker {
  position: relative;
}

.folder-showcase-outer[expanded="true"] .folder-docker::after {
  position: absolute;
  content: "\f0d7";
  display: inline-block;
  font: normal normal normal 14px/1 FontAwesome;
  font-size: 2rem;
  right: 10px;
  bottom: 0;
}

.folder-showcase-outer[expanded="true"] .folder-showcase {
  border-top: 1px solid gray;
  border-bottom: 1px solid gray;
  padding-top: 2rem;
  margin-bottom: 2rem;
}

#docker_view .folder-element-docker .state {
  display: none;
}

containers.png

Edited by Mattaton
  • Thanks 1
32 minutes ago, Mattaton said:

Could also put the open arrow before the folder icon, like this:

containers2.png

It would look better if that grey down arrow be on the right side and bigger…. This way all icons would line up. I would also place the top horizontal border above the folder icon. Also give the expanded folder icon and label their own class. This way, in custom.css, one could make the folder icon and name larger to show better hierarchy between folders and the folder contents…. Background of a wrapper for the folder icon and label should run full width as well. This way one could apply a custom background color, and radius corners - again to do better visual distinction between folder and its containers.

i would leave all the non-expanded folders as shown above.

i wish I could illustrate w some mock-ups… but I’m still struggling to rebuild data…

30 minutes ago, Masterwishx said:

After Update:

1. Click on Globe open about:blank#blocked page in docker page for all containers. also in advanced context.

Advanced menu:

not shown cpu/mem lines update (blank ) , no ports , only volume mapping is shows.

image.thumb.png.b224ab2dc3025e8ebda81141507a88ce.png

image.thumb.png.fc7aa3b5fbee7d6b87b84501abc99da3.png

image.thumb.png.6f53b39bc9d2d870529eaad838e04584.png

I am getting the CPU MEM graph, but I do not get Port Mappings, and the Web UI comes up about:blank#blocked.