SUMMER23 code does not work

39 minutes ago, DakarDad said:

Hello, I just tried to buy the basic license and the code does not work either, is there a work around?

Unraid_Code_Error.png

It appears you already purchased and that is where you put the activation code listed on your invoice. The coupon code goes during checkout, not after the fact. 

please contact support with your invoice for further assistance 

1 hour ago, SpencerJ said:

It appears you already purchased and that is where you put the activation code listed on your invoice. The coupon code goes during checkout, not after the fact. 

please contact support with your invoice for further assistance 

NOTE: Well, I didn't pay any money the first time, so after I cleared any cookies, this time I clicked Buy Now first, then put the code in the discount area and it worked for me this time.

• Like 1
53 minutes ago, DakarDad said:

NOTE: Well, I didn't pay any money the first time, so after I cleared any cookies, this time I clicked Buy Now first, then put the code in the discount area and it worked for me this time.

Oops, I forgot to mention, the first time I used the buy link on the Media server•Tower area, and the second time I just used the https://unraid.net/pricing page.

I wanted to try your software as I have all types of used hardware to choose from, and I am not really a command prompt type of guy.

I was reading through your forums, and I don't think anyone has any type of support as you seem to so that made me very comfortable in thinking I could do it, and why not with your 30 day trial.

• Thanks 1
33 minutes ago, K1LLA_KING_KING said:

What do you mean?

He means what he said.  The code is good for a new Basic license or an upgrade (your screenshot) of an existing license from one license level to the next.  it is not good for new Plus or Pro license.

Edited by Hoopster