Can't start 30 day free trial

Go to solution Solved by Adam-M,

When I try to start the 30 day free trial I get "Error: Oh noes! something doesn't seem right here".
I have set my time-zone and the server also has access to the internet, so I'm not sure what the issue is.

I do get "kernel reports TIME_ERROR: 0x41: Clock Unsynchronized" in syslog but I read that it was normal to get.

1 hour ago, JorgeB said:

If date and time are correctly set, try using a different browser, and make sure no ad-blocker/firewall is blocking the GUI.

I tried with chrome and firefox without adblocker, firewall should be fine. Still doesn't work, could it be the guid of the usb? I am using Sony Ericsson SD_CCR-80.

1 hour ago, SirotkaSlo said:

I have the same issue. Tried setting up a new server yesterday and I get the same error when trying to start the trial period.

edit: I did receive an email with a valid link a bit later.  

How did you get this valid link? Through support by clicking troubleshoot button or somewhere else?

I have also the same problem. I can not start the 30 day trial and i didn't get URL Key link. I am receiving this message: "Error: Oh noes! something doesn't seem right here"

How can i activate the 30 day trial, please? Thanks

• Solution

Thank you all for your patience.  The team has resolved the trial activation issue so you can now move forward with your activation.  We know that this is not the best first impression and we hope you do understand that we take this very seriously and are always working to improve our processes.

• Thanks 1